Maximus

May 2, 2017
On the farm thingy, whatever the name is, bottom left. You'll see a key there, but it's locked behind a snake, you'll first need to progress through the other storyline.

Some of this you're asking is honestly just through progressing the story. Dull Blade is inside Heather's (is that her name ? The black haired milf) house. You can still get inside Ella's house post-scene, and you can get inside her room post-scene as well, bottom right of the house. Broken handle is also in Heather's house, you need to do their little quest of getting the caterpillars and fertilizer. It's in the garden, right side.

Edit: Adding screenshots for these things. Chest key for Maximus, and the rest is for Jklife.

Found it!!! I'm actually done with the story, all I'm missing is that key. Thanks a lot man... cheers!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slvh

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Bit of a shame to go from 6 women - 1 man scenes to a blowjob and a few handjobs.

NLT's great though. Just a shame.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
over 12000 patrons off your last games with incest yet you drop it mmhh ok,one way to bite the hand that feeds you,best of luck going forward :)

Jan 22, 2022
On the farm thingy, whatever the name is, bottom left. You'll see a key there, but it's locked behind a snake, you'll first need to progress through the other storyline.

Some of this you're asking is honestly just through progressing the story. Dull Blade is inside Heather's (is that her name ? The black haired milf) house. You can still get inside Ella's house post-scene, and you can get inside her room post-scene as well, bottom right of the house. Broken handle is also in Heather's house, you need to do their little quest of getting the caterpillars and fertilizer. It's in the garden, right side.

Edit: Adding screenshots for these things. Chest key for Maximus, and the rest is for Jklife. Dull blade is on the red square, handle is on the lime square
Is chest key for her room? Room is locked for Ella each time i try

Update: Lmao I kept going into wrong room in Ellas Apartment i was going in room in top upper right corner instead of the room in the top lower right corner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Slvh

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NLT Media
Version of the game: The Genesis Order [v.12021]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1,5GB
Compressed Size: 660MB - - -

Fix for Img bug attached replace it in www/data
If you enjoy my Patches/Compressions, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Just because someone said there's no incest doesn't mean there isn't. There can't officially be incest since patreon doesn't allow it, but it's there, it's implied. MC is Chloe's big brother.

If it behaves and looks like brother, sister and mother, it's because it is, no matter what the relationship is formally called to please patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soggy Bread

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Just because someone said there's no incest doesn't mean there isn't. There can't officially be incest since patreon doesn't allow it, but it's there, it's implied. MC is Chloe's big brother.
read this one, mate .. that's all I can say.. the guy who made the fan-made patch actually wrote this.. he'd have to re-write dialogues for incest to make sense... if you have to re-write things to fit narrative then it's not there to begin with.. hope you understand.

what NLT was before, isn't what NLT is now.. I just hope users understand this.. glad that OP is updated finally & got rid of misleading tags

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
plz tell me there is not a www folder with all movie content... it breaks the need of finish the game
If there is, just don't use it. Why'd that break the need to finish the game when you can just ignore it and play as intended ?

3.70 star(s) 214 Votes