S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.12021] [NLT Media]

Download Apk: Mega, Google

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Does it install on previous official version or i need to unistall previous official version

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I have a problem. At the end of the last update. I have been stuck with a black screen where the mc is just standing to right of the screen with nowhere to go. I downloaded the new update and it has the same problem. Any out there have any help with this?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have a problem. At the end of the last update. I have been stuck with a black screen where the mc is just standing to right of the screen with nowhere to go. I downloaded the new update and it has the same problem. Any out there have any help with this?
It looks like you have some problem with previouse version. Try download last full bulid.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I have always downloaded the update and have never had a problem. I would hate to have to start all over again. I guess I'll just start over again from 7%. Thanks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have always downloaded the update and have never had a problem. I would hate to have to start all over again. I guess I'll just start over again from 7%. Thanks
If you download game again there is no need for fresh start saves are in different folder and still work.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Where's the new chest & key?
Chest is in the new area you open up in the forest.
Key outside the barn, lower right corner, be sure to have Caterpillar's with ya to feed the snake popping up to guard it.

You could also google with game and version name for a full video guide.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
why someone care too much about INCEST thing.
IF it's came from LE which the same original incest town...This's fine.
ToN can be a little through name changing. [the relationship can be twist a bit]
But TGO clearly can't.

3.70 star(s) 219 Votes