DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thanks again for your great work DD69-1.:giggle:(y)
Well this episode could be named: "Harry Canmore and the secret of the floating pussies"... Rotfl!
Once again best scene with Erica and Lillian, best girls especially Erica, imho. :)
Erica has soo many scenes till now, not that I'm complaining :KEK:
I don't think she'll get scenes in the upcoming versions sadly, as we still have to see some progress with these characters, Carol/Heather/Melissa/Andrea/Nellie/Chloe/Kimberly - Carol & Nellie have had sex with MC once and are gone backstage :p
I think the next 10-15% of the game should focus on these characters as Hannah/Erica/Lillian have got enough attention.. but because the mansion is so important I feel that Lillian's content will come whether we like it or not. Let's see ;)

Reactions: Dylan741

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
are there any mods that add or maybe future plans on adding a VN mode for this becouse its kinda sad to be forced to quit the game and look for tips and hints everytime im stuck, atm im stuck in the church and have no idea how to fix the ceiling lamp :D

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Where's the note in the chapel
It's very obvious, so if you don't see it, you're probably looking in the church (Eve Cathedral), not the chapel. The chapel is in a newly-opened area behind the mansion, where you first have to find the key halves and glue them together to open the door.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
are there any mods that add or maybe future plans on adding a VN mode for this becouse its kinda sad to be forced to quit the game and look for tips and hints everytime im stuck, atm im stuck in the church and have no idea how to fix the ceiling lamp :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fear24

Sep 14, 2020
This for PC or android?
If for PC why you share link in android version?
If for android why the name is PC?
Btw thank's for update

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Erica has soo many scenes till now, not that I'm complaining :KEK:
I don't think she'll get scenes in the upcoming versions sadly, as we still have to see some progress with these characters, Carol/Heather/Melissa/Andrea/Nellie/Chloe/Kimberly - Carol & Nellie have had sex with MC once and are gone backstage :p
I think the next 10-15% of the game should focus on these characters as Hannah/Erica/Lillian have got enough attention.. but because the mansion is so important I feel that Lillian's content will come whether we like it or not. Let's see ;)
True I agree with you, they almost pale in comparison to Erica so I hope dev will focus more on them as the game progress, I would like to see more for Heather/Melissa and Kimberly as well, Heather especially since she looks like the more neglected character so far and that's a pity.
Let's hope for the next updates, this was pretty interesting at least the story progressed a little. :)

Reactions: DD69-1

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Progress feels like it was planned better in ToN. The feeling "I have new items, so I can reach new areas" worked better there. Now, old areas randomly get new things to crush or some stones, statues or barrels just vanish overnight.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This for PC or android?
If for PC why you share link in android version?
If for android why the name is PC?
Btw thank's for update
Full PC build is over 3GB, this looks like NLT didn't care enough to change the name (or uploader) ....

Reactions: Ali10
3.70 star(s) 212 Votes