gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I've already looked at the saves that are there, they are very far from the previous version of this one that came out now, I need something more recent. ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-29061-nlt-media.101325/post-8257724
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-29061-nlt-media.101325/post-8258636
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-31062-nlt-media.101325/post-7469516

(At least two of them are linked in the FAQ in the first post...)

Reactions: gourmet135

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
1655342304480.png

dld the update only. v31 started from a v23. Cant dld larger gig files. was finish w 27v. i looked at the file the error was due to no file

1655342832719.png

any help would be greatful

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
dld the update only. v31 started from a v23. Cant dld larger gig files. was finish w 27v. i looked at the file the error was due to no file
I put this inside the www folder and replaces it, in mine it never gave an error.

Reactions: Darkace

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

Since you stopped at v27, I think you needed to install both the v29 and the v31 update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone have a save from the previous version, I accidentally deleted my saves here and I don't want to start from scratch again no :sick:
Hard to believe people randomly troll around a hidden /users/ folder and supposedly delete a very specific file(s), who just happens to be this game's save. Unless your grandma was involved, I call BS
View attachment 1873283

View attachment 1873301

1 word to sum this up : ROFL

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I'm always sad to see any life end up as void as that. :cry: Mocking, poking fun and humiliating innocent others is no way for a grown man to behave. (n) You have my sympathy and best wishes for a brighter future. :) Where there's life there's hope. (y)
Dum spiro spero - While I breathe, I hope.

Not that the nuance is lost on noodle-nation.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I wish there was a noodle of the week award... :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

You'd be very right to do so btw... with or without a life like void :unsure::eek::p

So far we're good... but when this turns out that people become a thoughtless droid in real life... I'd say it's not such a good thing :p;) As long as you can distinguish between the two world ( and it's rules ) there is no trouble but when you are so far gone that you can't... is when the " show " starts ;):rolleyes:
Void Noodle?

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Impermiable

Feb 7, 2022

Coming in just a few days is the next chapter of The Genesis Order which will feature three new sexy scenes, a new pinup and new Kamasutra page. In this next chapter you will discover something very interesting hidden in the forest which leads to a sexual encounter like nothing seen in the NLT universe. In addition to a couple of very mysterious sexual encounters is a very humorous lesson in pleasure.

We're still working on the next Treasure of Nadia update. It's being tested by multiple teams and once it's ready I will announce the new partnership that will bring a new level of interactivity to ToN and eventually TGO as well.

We're also discussing our goal for the 2nd half of the year to bring you the new puzzle editor, possible translation tools, iOS compatibility, Quad HD upscales of ToN and TGO as well as the start of new engine development for our next game coming in 2024.

Thank you all for supporting our games! I look forward to new chapters and new announcements coming in the 2nd half of 2022!

Did this Update already happen?

• Wow
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.70 star(s) 214 Votes