Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I seem to be missing a chest key because I don't have a key to open the chest across the river. I used the glued chest key from this update to open the chest in Carol's room. Any ideas which key I might have missed?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Question how do you input saves in this game 1-1-LT1.save or File-1.save?
the save directory is:
C:\Users\yourUsername\AppData\Local\User Data

The saves are named DefaultTGOfile#.rpgsave (the # is the save slot being used. It can range from 1 to 60, since there are 60 save slots available)

To input a save, copy the directory link I posted above, but be sure to replace "yourUsername" with your actual username. Open Documents. There's an address bar (it's left of the search bar). Currently it shows This PC > Documents. Click the address bar and paste the directory link. You should now be in the folder User Data.
All you have to do is paste the full saves you downloaded into the folder "User Data". Once you open the game, you should be able to load the save

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hard to believe people randomly troll around a hidden /users/ folder and supposedly delete a very specific file(s), who just happens to be this game's save. Unless your grandma was involved, I call BS
No buddy if you were my age you wouldn't be blaming me for failing this.
The error is human, and I just confused the folders of some rpg that I have here and that are in the same address, that's what happened.:coffee::geek:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Game: The door is locked there must be another way in.
Me: Ah, there must be a spare key near the door or hidden in the barn!
Game: The key is in a chest across a river with no bridge that's behind the farm and through the woods.
Me: ....Yeah, that makes much more sense.
What game is this one of your animations. :unsure:
:love:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No buddy if you were my age you wouldn't be blaming me for failing this.
The error is human, and I just confused the folders of some rpg that I have here and that are in the same address, that's what happened.:coffee::geek:
Erm nope. That folder is hidden and is only used by Windows. The only other game that goes there is ToN. Whatever you did is 100% not game related. And Windows will crap out if you try to delete anything in there not the 2 games' save. Do you even know where the saves are for TGO (pro tip : not inside the game folder) ?

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Game: The door is locked there must be another way in.
Me: Ah, there must be a spare key near the door or hidden in the barn!
Game: The key is in a chest across a river with no bridge that's behind the farm and through the woods.
Me: ....Yeah, that makes much more sense.
let's just say that Carol was having a "Me-Time" in the Forest sometime before and dropped her Key next to the River :p

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
That key was just lying on the ground near the chest. It obviously washed there during a recent flood... of female ejaculate from the constant squirting orgasms of the sluts that live at and visit the farm.
Yeah, sounds good. Except that the key seems to be UPSTREAM of the Farm...

BTW, that was my rationale for constantly finding so many artifacts in the Park in Treasure of Nadia. The frequent flooding was specifically referred to by several of the characters.

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I know TGO is fantasy game but the idea that beautiful, famous and successful tele-journalist would sexually assault a police officer she hardly knew, while visiting the home of a police Commissioner for the first time for conversation and drinks, after said Commissioner had stepped out of the room briefly is fucking redic big time. :mad: Way more unbelievable than an anti-gravity threesome powered by fragment of an ancient Casula artefact ffs! Even if Kimberley Foxx happened to be infected with the "sex virus" doing the rounds, which is the only explanation I can think of to justify her crazy behaviour, this is really lazy writing and piss poor story telling by NLT Media used to justify a lewd animation. :(

For me the only good thing in the update was the mention of arch-villainess Madalyn Rose. :love:

As for the rest of it... well... despite all the hard work on the animations the chapter for me was meh. :sleep:

Instead of planning a new game for 2024 and redoing ToN unnecessarily quickly better NLT Media concentrated on TGO IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley
3.70 star(s) 224 Votes