nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Where is 2nd Lili camasutra page( need screen please
Farm->North->North->Left->Pass the tree you normally already cut (where you found a key), just stand there, click around (north of the tree) the chest is hiddent in the grass.

Sorry but can't post a screen atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I do not find Andrea. And I can't get to her property.
Check the , search for Aloe. You're probably still here (v21041 -- otherwise you should be able to enter Andrea's property):

• Farm: Break the Jar (Outside > Right) > Get the Aloe Lotion recipe:
    • Hand Lotion: Heather’s Laundry room (right of the Kitchen)
    • Basic Container: Store ($100)
    • Aloe Plant: Farm > Go North twice
    • Essence of Medicine: Cathedral > break the Jar to get the Old Book > Another Jar Inside > Left stairs for another old book > Right Stairs > Make an offering (bronze idol)
  • Craft Aloe Lotion and give it to Chloe

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why you got to be nasty with your response? What is it with people in this forum and their nasty response and comments?
Real simple... you try to play a game that you don't understand... clear solution is given by the game but you can't speak the language... you don't understand... what difference does it make that you ask for help here huh ? You get the same results :LOL: That you are a snowflake and have got the hurt claiming that was a nasty response is your problem to deal with that was just pure fact ! ;)

BrainInAVat

Oct 6, 2021
So what is the max percent you can complete in the current version?
Also I'm stuck at a point where the oracle is asking me to find a girl somewhere in town, but the map is showing me to do something at the mansion. Can't find the girl in town and no idea what I should do at mansion.

Figured it out... but still curious about what the max percent is.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
So what is the max percent you can complete in the current version?
Also I'm stuck at a point where the oracle is asking me to find a girl somewhere in town, but the map is showing me to do something at the mansion. Can't find the girl in town and no idea what I should do at mansion.

Figured it out... but still curious about what the max percent is.
HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 31 06 2

31 = Percentage completion of the update version.
06 = Month of release. (June)
2 = Second release of the month.

3.70 star(s) 225 Votes