Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Erm nope. That folder is hidden and is only used by Windows. The only other game that goes there is ToN. Whatever you did is 100% not game related. And Windows will crap out if you try to delete anything in there not the 2 games' save. Do you even know where the saves are for TGO (pro tip : not inside the game folder)
I know yes just enter the control panel then in folder options and check the item (show files, folders and hidden files) done that an apply and go to (C:)Users/my name/AppData/Local/User Data that's where the Genesis Saves files are and if you have the Treasure_of_Nadia game / the system creates another similar folder and that's where I made a mistake deleting the Genesis saves instead of deleting the Treasure_of_Nadia. (y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I know yes just enter the control panel then in folder options and check the item (show files, folders and hidden files) done that an apply and go to (C:)Users/my name/AppData/Local/User Data that's where the Genesis Saves files are and if you have the Treasure_of_Nadia game / the system creates another similar folder and that's where I made a mistake deleting the Genesis saves instead of deleting the Treasure_of_Nadia. (y)
That's unfortunate, anyway if you go to the FAQ/SAVES in the OP there's a collections of saves for all the previous version updated to 29%, and if you want I can give you the link for my post with the save of this last update. :)

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That's unfortunate, anyway if you go to the FAQ/SAVES in the OP there's a collections of saves for all the previous version updated to 29%, and if you want I can give you the link for my post with the save of this last update
Please let me know if it's not too much trouble, I took some from where you mentioned but it was still a long way from where I left off in the previous vs. I'll wait here, thanks for the attention friend. (y)

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Please let me know if it's not too much trouble, I took some from where you mentioned but it was still a long way from where I left off in the previous vs. I'll wait here, thanks for the attention friend. (y)
No trouble at all, here, save at 29% and 31%.
As you can see they are numbered #12 and #13 so if you want to use them directly you can create a fake save in the 12th and 13th slot of the game first and use them overwriting the fake saves, or just rename them for a save of your liking. :)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Has anyone noticed that Jonathan (guy at the warehouse) pays a little more for artifacts than he did at the beginning of the game? It's only around 10% more that I've noticed. Is this some quasi-RPG feature where players level-up "barter" skill by selling more, or is NLT tweaking the game balance, or something else?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Stupid question.... Anyone know how you go back in the text? Usually it's just mouse wheel. but that doesn't work.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Has anyone noticed that Jonathan (guy at the warehouse) pays a little more for artifacts than he did at the beginning of the game? It's only around 10% more that I've noticed. Is this some quasi-RPG feature where players level-up "barter" skill by selling more, or is NLT tweaking the game balance, or something else?
Never mind the stats STR and INT... :rolleyes::KEK:
Stupid question.... Anyone know how you go back in the text? Usually it's just mouse wheel. but that doesn't work.
Yeah this ain't ren'py so you won't have this feature... shocker right ?! :eek: :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That function doesn't exist in RPGM, you need to be careful when reading and don't click enter or space too quickly before you finished reading. :)

Reactions: Tokenugget

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
In the new updates of the game, instead of going to the warehouse, you can transfer the sculptures to the warehouse by mail.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes