Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Has anyone noticed that Jonathan (guy at the warehouse) pays a little more for artifacts than he did at the beginning of the game? It's only around 10% more that I've noticed. Is this some quasi-RPG feature where players level-up "barter" skill by selling more, or is NLT tweaking the game balance, or something else?
The price you get paid for artifacts increases based on your INT, so if you've been boosting it, so the money you get is boosted.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Has anyone noticed that Jonathan (guy at the warehouse) pays a little more for artifacts than he did at the beginning of the game? It's only around 10% more that I've noticed. Is this some quasi-RPG feature where players level-up "barter" skill by selling more, or is NLT tweaking the game balance, or something else?
It increases with your intelligence level. If it's only 10% more for you, then I'm sorry but you are literally way off on the intelligence scale.

djwolf1

Feb 24, 2020
No one answered "Cabin Fever". I've had this clue for the last two updates... "I used to find lockpicks in the grass... etc". I've looked and looked amd looked and damn, I really can't find them. Any hints?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No one answered "Cabin Fever". I've had this clue for the last two updates... "I used to find lockpicks in the grass... etc". I've looked and looked amd looked and damn, I really can't find them. Any hints?
I have no idea which release that clue was from. But Hint #2 in my earlier post should apply to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Probably a jab at Treasure of Nadia where you could sell your artifacts over the phone.
But there's no warehouse in Treasure of Nadia, so the poster must be talking about The Genesis Order, so I'm sure that they'll explain their discovery real soon now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Did you download a compressed version of the game instead of the regular version?
I've been downloading the compressed version for this game and haven't really noticed any difference in quality before. But this time there was a real decrease in quality, especially in the Heather/Chloe scene. It was quite apparent.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes