Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Def a step down from Treasure of Nadia. This doesn't feel as a new game. Just a worse version of TON. Plus the romance is less natural and too easy. But i've only played up to version v.2. I hope this can step up a bit, as it is a shame cause TON is my fav game so far out of 30ish I tried.

Reactions: hentai charley

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Def a step down from Treasure of Nadia. This doesn't feel as a new game. Just a worse version of TON. Plus the romance is less natural and too easy. But i've only played up to version v.2. I hope this can step up a bit, as it is a shame cause TON is my fav game so far out of 30ish I tried.
Unless you either/both dunno how version #s work or you typo'd something epic, you figured out the game blows after playing the 1st build (yes, the game started at 2%) ? Hope the 1st part of my reply is right, otherwise you're pretty gone from reality

ephtaup

Aug 22, 2020
I have never made a post on f95 and never planned to, but Nellie's voice actress during sex scenes is so fucking awful i had to say something. It sounds like she's reacting to images on the internet not getting fucked. Straight up that actress has to be changed

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
The aloe is put in it to make it odorless and cancel the nauseating effect :p ;)

Did you think a police commisioner that looks like a babe :love: but is shady as fuck and obviously is catfishing Fuckface into an affair with Foxx to control the media could be a protagonist ?! :eek:

Suppose Daemalius will return later ( thanks to Fuckface' meddling :p ) as for Evie I'm not sure why she would make a re-entry her part is done... ( maybe at the end of the story [ not TGO ! ] she will be there for us to get an " explanation " of this whole fuck up of a story :ROFLMAO:

But the last part gives me goosebumps... for real ! :eek: Except technicalities from what aspect did you see TGO superior to ToN ? :oops::unsure: From the day it was released it was clear as day that this is a major step backwards :KEK:
On NLT Media's Patreon page someone asked about Evie and NLT said her story was not over yet. :confused:

"Kristian Klitgaard
... What becomes of Evie (the soulstone lady) - is said damsel a benevolet demon or what. Thanks and respect for two super interesting games!

NLT
The ToN update includes fixes, but the only new content will be for the toy implementation that will be announced later... Maybe TGO will have an Easter egg. Evie's story is still being told but will come in the future."

Which implies that Evie will reappear somewhere, at some point, for some reason. ;) Or maybe not. o_O I am so discontented with TGO I grasp at such straws hoping some way remains to make the current game more colorful and interesting. :whistle: As for why I was fooled into thinking TGO >> ToN was because it included devices, tropes and innovations commonly associated with literature, theatre and movies, e.g., a more adult MC, non-sexual scenes for their own sake, slow burn build up, characters interacting in romantic contexts, historical flashbacks to past events etc., which ToN didn't have and seemed to be an evolution in storytelling to me. (y) These improvements sadly came to an end quickly and the game returned to type as a non-stop parade of acausal sex scenes unsupported by narrative. (n)

No more time to rant more now and what would be the point anyway when so few people care about or notice things like these? :censored:

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
On NLT Media's Patreon page someone asked about Evie and NLT said her story was not over yet.

"Kristian Klitgaard
... What becomes of Evie (the soulstone lady) - is said damsel a benevolet demon or what. Thanks and respect for two super interesting games!

NLT
The ToN update includes fixes, but the only new content will be for the toy implementation that will be announced later... Maybe TGO will have an Easter egg. Evie's story is still being told but will come in the future."

Which implies that Evie will reappear somewhere at some point. I am so discontented with TGO I am grasping at straws hoping some way remains to make that game more colorful and interesting. :whistle:
Maybe fourth part of Trilogy.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
you figured out the game blows after playing the 1st build (yes, the game started at 2%) ?
That's not impossible since I did... left a post back than :KEK: :rolleyes: Not a real effort to figure out where the dev goes just looking at v 02 is enough tbh :p
On NLT Media's Patreon page someone asked about Evie and NLT said her story was not over yet.
No doubt it will be of interest... since Hen..... Fuckface 1 get's involved with her it will have definitely major impact but I let NT(!)L tell his story... :rolleyes::LOL: I'm quite sure this ain't gonna happen in TGO though :p;)
Maybe fourth part of Trilogy.
Like every good trilogy... has at least 4 parts :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
That's not impossible since I did... left a post back than :KEK: :rolleyes: Not a real effort to figure out where the dev goes just looking at v 02 is enough tbh :p

No doubt it will be of interest... since Hen..... Fuckface 1 get's involved with her it will have definitely major impact but I let NT(!)L tell his story... :rolleyes::LOL: I'm quite sure this ain't gonna happen in TGO though :p;)

Like every good trilogy... has at least 4 parts :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Whoever said LE, ToN and TGO were a trilogy? :p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO: As I know from personal experience/disappointment assuming anything about NLT Media games reasonably is an extremely unwise thing to do. :giggle:;):censored:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Whoever said LE, ToN and TGO were a trilogy? :p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
As I gathered around 99.68% of the thread... regardless to NT(!)L-s WR-s constantly mentioned SAGA which is not bound by this magical number 3 :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :p ;)

Which means there is no actual assumption you just payed attention when you read " something " :rolleyes::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
As I gathered around 99.68% of the thread... regardless to NT(!)L-s WR-s constantly mentioned SAGA which is not bound by this magical number 3 :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: :p ;)

Which means there is not actual assumption you just payed attention when you read " something " :rolleyes::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
I think this is a pretty decent game. All the complainers are the ones who get the game for free and really have no reason to complain!

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
I think this is a pretty decent game. All the complainers are the ones who get the game for free and really have no reason to complain!
Yes, the opinion of those who don't pay doesn't matter, that's why they don't make public versions and don't publish them on free sites... oh wait a minute... never mind!

I agree with you that the game is good, but your argument is terrible. Just because you didn't pay doesn't mean you can't make a review. A lot of good things can come from a review if it's done well, even if the person isn't paying to play.
__
But I have to agree with those who said that it's too easy to have sex with the characters in the game. I know there's a sex virus spreading, but if people are SO dying to have sex, it amazes me that there aren't any characters having sex on the streets while you're walking around town. It should be something more evident to justify the MC's ease in having sex with people he just met and corrupting the nun for example.

I'm playing to see sex and I can't complain about it, but the immersion would be easier if the scenario was a little more realistic, they are very fanciful.

Reactions: hentai charley

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, the opinion of those who don't pay doesn't matter, that's why they don't make public versions and don't publish them on free sites... oh wait a minute... never mind!

..... stuff
Well yes, they don't do anything you listed. The game isn't free, it's not "officially" released here and you still have to pay for ToN on Steam if you want it. So your point was what ?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I agree with you that the game is good, but your argument is terrible. Just because you didn't pay doesn't mean you can't make a review. A lot of good things can come from a review if it's done well, even if the person isn't paying to play.
You are mistaking what a constructive review is compared to un-entitled whining.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Even though it’s probly been bitched about already I just have to say WTF is up with the cheap ass “glue” in this game?
I mean you only get 1 fuckin use from it then you got to go back to the store and buy it again?
For $100 it better last a fuckin lifetime!
Really wish NLT would fix this

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes