Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Even though it’s probly been bitched about already I just have to say WTF is up with the cheap ass “glue” in this game?
I mean you only get 1 fuckin use from it then you got to go back to the store and buy it again?
For $100 it better last a fuckin lifetime!
Really wish NLT would fix this
Dunno if fake serious or trying for the mega extreme sarcasm approach, but with INT 4, even the crappiest drop is 50$+. Just go run around for 10 secs and you got your glue $. On top of not having to buy anything pricey for at least 10 builds, this is pretty sus

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Dunno if fake serious or trying for the mega extreme sarcasm approach, but with INT 4, even the crappiest drop is 50$+. Just go run around for 10 secs and you got your glue $. On top of not having to buy anything pricey for at least 10 builds, this is pretty sus
I mean, it's indeed not a big issue, but I will agree that it's not a very compelling design decision to have you rely on buying this same item so many times.

Reactions: hentai charley

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean, it's indeed not a big issue, but I will agree that it's not a very compelling design decision to have you rely on buying this same item so many times.
Welp if you can come up with any ideas as to make the game look longer than it actually is ( chest keys are now in two pieces that needs to be glued together :ROFLMAO: ) I'm pretty sure NLT would be thankful for any working inputs... so why not tell that to him ?! :oops::rolleyes::unsure: But please stick to the realm of RPGMaker and THIS earth :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

Zag16

Jul 26, 2017
So I've been looking all over the map, and I've searched though the chat here (i.e. making an effort), but I can't seem to find the chest key for the hidden chest across the river in this update. I've already done the key you have to glue together. I assume the kama sutra scroll for this update is in there. Any help appreciated!

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So I've been looking all over the map, and I've searched though the chat here (i.e. making an effort), but I can't seem to find the chest key for the hidden chest across the river in this update. I've already done the key you have to glue together. I assume the kama sutra scroll for this update is in there. Any help appreciated!
There are two keys you have to glue together in this update: the first is for the chapel behind the mansion, and the second is the chest key. Its two pieces are in a tree north of the farm, and in a tree north of the forest.

Reactions: hentai charley

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Even though it’s probly been bitched about already I just have to say WTF is up with the cheap ass “glue” in this game?
I mean you only get 1 fuckin use from it then you got to go back to the store and buy it again?
For $100 it better last a fuckin lifetime!
Really wish NLT would fix this
But this is realy good glue. I want one in reall. This glue is better than weld.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and Dylan741

Zag16

Jul 26, 2017
There are two keys you have to glue together in this update: the first is for the chapel behind the mansion, and the second is the chest key. Its two pieces are in a tree north of the farm, and in a tree north of the forest.
Omg, Thank you. I must have clicked a million times around those dead trees without actually clicking on them in just the right spot.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Are there any more dumbbells in this rollout? I still only have the 1 from Heathers' house so far. Was wondering when its possible to bump up the str factor.

Watcher1709

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone ! I am missing a stranger I should talk to in the last update, tried everyone without succes. Where is this dam stranger? :LOL:

chris82gr

Aug 22, 2021
both and another one told me, there is something odd near the appartments, but i can't find anything. Any clue anyone ?

slowmobius

Oct 29, 2019
the game crashes on my m1 mac right when it gets to the start screen. every version has done the same thin. anyone else have this issue?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes