sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I find these two girls most helpful
How you spoon-feed noodles with bullshit 101 :KEK:

Whoever said whichever character was correct (y):sneaky:
Try cold_arctus' FAQ: Here

It's linked in the OP, so remember to look there first.
Welp M1 has it's perks and it's disadvantages... besides it's being a bulk of shiiiite :KEK: No guaranteed solution there... ask Mac users ( Dylan ) for further detail :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

However said whichever character was correct (y):sneaky:

Welp M1 has it's perks and it's disadvantages... besides it's being a bulk of shiiiite :KEK: No guaranteed solution there... ask Mac users ( Dylan ) for further detail :p
I will try to help if possible.... Even if I don't know what the problem is, I hope is a reasonable Mac users we are talking about there...Yes? :)

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I will try to help if possible.... Even if I don't know what the problem is, I hope is a reasonable Mac users we are talking about there...Yes? :)
The reasonable... ?!? I don't got problem with that.... in fact I never had :LOL: The rest though... :rolleyes:

BTW : pretty fast reaction... expected ?! :oops: :eek::unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

... There are some issues with the M1 :p not just with this game probably with many out there :oops::rolleyes::unsure: Hence I and some real chill character already said...
Mac.jpeg :KEK:

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Whoever said whichever character was correct (y):sneaky:

Well, I did say "TRY". Hopefully they didn't read "FRY".

If he writes back he blue-screened his M1, I guess we know what kind of "MAC" user we have :)

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
same problem but nobody seems to have answered a solution :( doomed to wait for the next update :(
It's because you didn't apply the "Update only" file the way you're supposed to do it. You screwed up. Has been answered probably 50-100 times already. Fix: download the full version and enjoy the game.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
anybody know how to fix the chapel key, I dont have the recipe I guess

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
anybody know how to fix the chapel key, I dont have the recipe I guess
How often do you visit the store to see whats available to purchase? Also try clicking on a key fragment to see what information it gives you!!!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes