Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Dev still has a twice a month release schedule with almost verbatim the same amount of content....but I guess you be you. LOL

When it comes to marketing/monetizing his work, NLT is playing chess while the rest of, even the top, renpy devs are playing checkers. He'll pick up more paying players this way and steer more towards his steam game than he ever would have to worry about annoying some rubes over here.

I wouldnt worry so much about this feature.....if I were a local pirate, I'd be way more concerned about his game engine ideas than sex toy compatibility...that would be my next move to generate more paying players.
I would dispute that. :unsure:

When I look at NLT Media pages on Patreon I see that the current number of paying supporters stands at some 15,152; it will be interesting to discover whether the "sex toy" marketing/interface increases, decreases or makes any difference at all to this number significantly. The amount of time taken to develop and implement an interface to advertise/market/link Lovesense sex toys with an RPG Maker game internally must have sapped NLT Media's creative energies big-time, which is probably why TGO declined to such a low level of incoherent suckiness in double-quick order.(n) (I had wondered.) In my opinion marketing the sex toys of a third party inside a lewd game will either make no difference to NLT Media's turnover (with uninterested parties ignoring the adverts as much as possible) or annoy the hell out of players (in the same way that ads annoy viewers of commercial television channels funded in that way) and won't recruit many more supporters for NLT Media or customers for Lovesense's (very expensive) wares from the basket of NLT Media game purchasers/patrons/subscribers in the process. :rolleyes:

(I might be wrong because I often overestimate the intelligence and sexual opportunity of audiences on a regular basis.)

Time will tell.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Referring to the comments about TON being better: I would make the same point as I do when talking about Star Trek: TOS.
Sure, there are some bad episodes. But the WORST of Star Trek is still better than 9/10ths of the GOOD episodes of most other shows. It's just that the good episodes of Star Trek are SO much better than the rest of the mob that it raises the quality bar and the stinkers become more apparent in comparison. Same here- games by NTL in general are a LOT better than 8/10ths of the other games here. (I'm being conservative here.)

That said, it certainly seems to me that Genesis is a noticeable step down in quality, in story, play and game mechanics from Nadia.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... space stuff

That said, it certainly seems to me that Genesis is a noticeable step down in quality, in story, play and game mechanics from Nadia.
Quality : which 1 ? Renders are better than ToN, voices blow as much as in ToN, sound and visuals depends if you prefer sandy temples over rainy city
Story : Debatable > ToN was Indianna Jones with pron, this is drunk detective gets pussies all day
Game mechanics : same as in ToN > go around headlessly running in circles farming shiny loot, progress story and unlock new locations/girls/junk for house upgrades. No downgrade between games

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I would dispute that. :unsure:

When I look at NLT Media pages on Patreon I see that the current number of paying supporters stands at some 15,152; it will be interesting to discover whether the "sex toy" marketing/interface increases, decreases or makes any difference at all to this number significantly. The amount of time taken to develop and implement an interface to advertise/market/link Lovesense sex toys with an RPG Maker game internally must have sapped NLT Media's creative energies big-time, which is probably why TGO declined to such a low level of incoherent suckiness in double-quick order.(n) (I had wondered.) In my opinion marketing the sex toys of a third party inside a lewd game will either make no difference to NLT Media's turnover (with uninterested parties ignoring the adverts as much as possible) or annoy the hell out of players (in the same way that ads annoy viewers of commercial television channels funded in that way) and won't recruit many more supporters for NLT Media or customers for Lovesense's (very expensive) wares from the basket of NLT Media game purchasers/patrons/subscribers in the process. :rolleyes:

(I might be wrong because I often overestimate the intelligence and sexual opportunity of audiences on a regular basis.)

Time will tell.

Don't necessarily bother with the patreon watching....it's gonna send them to steam/itch.io...wouldn't be surprised if he gets some referral monies too.

nikunj123

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 1881015
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 1881016

Coming soon will be a new chapter of The Genesis Order which will see someone special getting out of her comfort zone. As an investigation sees new light, a unfortunate act of nature will shake things up at Heather's house.

Something else exciting is happening! Treasure of Nadia received a new update last week!

NLT has teamed up with to bring you compatibility with the line of sex toys! This new update to ToN will now connect the game with your device and the intensity of the toy will reflect the intensity on-screen! If you're interested in trying it out, check out the devices over at the website.

Compatibility will also be added to The Genesis Order as well in the near future.

Thank you all for the support! It's amazing what we've been able to accomplish and I look forward to many more fun updates in the future!
So, who do you think is getting out of her comfort zone?? :D

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes