Borel

Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 1881015
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 1881016

Coming soon will be a new chapter of The Genesis Order which will see someone special getting out of her comfort zone. As an investigation sees new light, a unfortunate act of nature will shake things up at Heather's house.

Something else exciting is happening! Treasure of Nadia received a new update last week!

NLT has teamed up with to bring you compatibility with the line of sex toys! This new update to ToN will now connect the game with your device and the intensity of the toy will reflect the intensity on-screen! If you're interested in trying it out, check out the devices over at the website.

Compatibility will also be added to The Genesis Order as well in the near future.

Thank you all for the support! It's amazing what we've been able to accomplish and I look forward to many more fun updates in the future!
I hope that NLT Media game players will be able to toggle "Lovense" on and off, at will, like the Kama Sutra X-Rays in Lust Epidemic.(n)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I hope that NLT Media game players will be able to toggle "Lovense" on and off, at will, like the Kama Sutra X-Rays in Lust Epidemic.(n)
The fuck does it matter to you or anyone else who's not involved in this business ?! :unsure: :KEK: It's not an extension of the story just a perk for a business partner :rolleyes: Not like most of you payed for the game a stinkin' cent innit ? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Ali10

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
i stuck at 30% i should find treasure on next side of river but cant find it also i need the seconed half chest key help please

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
One of the better series of games I've played. Most don't stay interesting beyond the first completed game. Thanks for keeping it real!

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.31062] + Unlimited Money Mod

Download Apk: , Workupload

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is this with the incest patch?

• Angry
Reactions: Petzl

Rando121

Jan 27, 2018
So how far along is this game? I got Treasures of Nadia after it was completed cause I hate playing games then waiting for a small update that continues it a little bit.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Cue in the madlads hellbent on repeating the same % done every few days ...... Gonna need some popcorn for that though :unsure:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
So how far along is this game? I got Treasures of Nadia after it was completed cause I hate playing games then waiting for a small update that continues it a little bit.
31%.

Note how that response took much less time to compose than the elaborate "you suck for posting in our space" responses that the usual gang of bullies favors.

Reactions: smurfdurf and Sepey

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
31%.

Note how that response took much less time to compose than the elaborate "you suck for posting in our space" responses that the usual gang of bullies favors.
Note it would have taken even less time (aka none at all) if dude could read/search for himself ..... Note that most bullies have been around since before the thread was up and have been answering the same empty questions for 3+ years and at least 2 NLT games, but you don't care and why you'll stay ignored

Reactions: 44Tom
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes