bongoboy

Nov 27, 2017
So, I put one of the dumbells in the box to distract the metal detector guards. Now I'm short a dumbell. Is there any way to edit these items or get them to respawn? Allowing critical quest items to be put in a box and disposed of seems like a great way to break the game.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
So, I put one of the dumbells in the box to distract the metal detector guards. Now I'm short a dumbell. Is there any way to edit these items or get them to respawn? Allowing critical quest items to be put in a box and disposed of seems like a great way to break the game.
You weren't supposed to put a dumbell in the box, you were supposed to use a disposable artifact. As it happens, a fourth dumbell does show up later in the game, but you'll have to wait a while for it. No, there is no way to get it to respawn. You might want to revert to an earlier save.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020

A new booty call is coming this weekend! Who will this new contact be? Alongside a new booty call will come a new outfit as well. Three new sexy scenes and a pinup will also be included in this new, stormy chapter.

The team is working on a 2.0 version of the ToN integration with some bug fixes and also new options for multiple toys. I've also personally played the new puzzle editor and it's working, but still needs a lot of polish. Hopefully this means it will be coming very soon, possibly next month.

Thank you all for the support! The next post will be the new chapter, coming Saturday!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The new one released today, Genius!
I just linked to a response to your LAST post from a week before where you basically asked the exact same question just a few minutes after the new weekly report had been released on Patreon, and someone told you to be patient.

If you want to get the weekly report as soon as it is released, join their Patreon.
Otherwise: hold your horses until someone will post it.
There's no need to post the same question twice within 45 minutes.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Possibilities for the new Booty Call ranked in order of intimate contact.

Nellie (accidental oral and full sex).
Chloe (kissing, fingering, hand job and cunnilingus).
Heather (exhibitionism, hand job, groping, near fellatio).
Judy (fingering).
Kimberley (flashing, foreplay under the influence).
Melissa (peeping, voyeurism and mild groping).
Andrea no contact.

So I reckon Nellie is ripest for a Booty Call with Chloe and Heather next, in order of likelihood, but as reasoning like this cuts no ice in TGO who knows? :confused: And does anybody really care? :unsure: Maybe Father Brian will be giving his number to the MC during the next episode for all I know. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Danlorn

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
How in the hell did you modify your game to fuck that up so badly?
I just tried there to recreate what you did using an unmodified, stock version of the game.
Not a hope you can put the dumbbell into the box.
When you click on the empty box, you only get the option to put treasures that you have found into it.

Edit: Also you get the option for the bags of junk for the receptionist task to be put in the empty box...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How in the hell did you modify your game to fuck that up so badly?
I just tried there to recreate what you did using an unmodified, stock version of the game.
Not a hope you can put the dumbbell into the box.
When you click on the empty box, you only get the option to put treasures that you have found into it.

Edit: Also you get the option for the bags of junk for the receptionist task to be put in the empty box...
People finding new ways to fuck their game ? Why is this no surprise to any1 ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not surprised, just totally shocked at how they managed this level of fuckery... :ROFLMAO:
At least we're not (yet) up to ToN's level of fail : where people gained 50% game completion by adding some weird patch, then come in the thread claiming they were right being 84% when every1 else was around 40% ......

I did say it back then and I'll say it again (though not the case here) : having 5+ versions of the game out at once is 1 of the worst ideas known to mankind. Duders can barely update 1 every 2 weeks without melting their PC, having 5+ is just asking for weekly meltdowns

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and Petzl

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's super simple to fix, really.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
At least we're not (yet) up to ToN's level of fail : where people gained 50% game completion by adding some weird patch, then come in the thread claiming they were right being 84% when every1 else was around 40% ......

I did say it back then and I'll say it again (though not the case here) : having 5+ versions of the game out at once is 1 of the worst ideas known to mankind. Duders can barely update 1 every 2 weeks without melting their PC, having 5+ is just asking for weekly meltdowns
You know that's just about simplifying this question learning what a regular what a compressed version is... btw it would help A LOT to the noodles if not every single week some other dude would come and make a compressed version and OF COURSE with different method than the former one did... plus denying the compressed update only release... and voila ! there is not so much trouble... :LOL: ( it's 2022 but merging 2 folders is still an insurmountable obstacle for many and it doesn't matter PC Linux or Mac coz they are the same :p:ROFLMAO: )

Sure the fools will come out with the torches and pitchforks pretty soon but at the same time they do not realize ( not sure if they want to :unsure: ) they making this thing hard on themselves sooo... let them noodle around in the sandbox there is no help on those who don't really wanna receive help :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali10 and Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes