Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Just took a look at the Lovense shit. :geek: Surely everybody playing Treasure of Nadia will want a Calor Pocket Pussy? The remote-controlled male masturbator which heats, vibes, squeezes and goes deep! (Reduced from $159 to $79!) Grab it while you can so it can grab you as soon as possible! WTF! This is one for those who have absolutely zero hope of ever having sex with a real girl or woman, with a pulse, and too lazy to bop the baloney manually. Fucking hell! I am literally splitting my sides roaring with laughter. :ROFLMAO:

(I hope these "toys" can be washed and sterilised after use to keep them hygienic!)

NLT Media: What the fuck has become of you? :poop:

Last edited:

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Just took a look at the Lovense shit. :geek: Surely everybody playing Treasure of Nadia will want a Calor Pocket Pussy? The remote-controlled male masturbator which heats, vibes, squeezes and goes deep! (Reduced from $159 to $79!) Grab it while you can so it can grab you as soon as it can! WTF! This is one for those who have absolutely zero hope of ever having sex with a real girl or woman with a pulse and too lazy to bop the baloney manually. Fucking hell! I am literally splitting my sides roaring with laughter. :ROFLMAO:

NLT Media: What the fuck has become of you? :poop:
not buying it till aunt sara is introduced

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171 and Borel

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I have 9% Savegame and the oracle says that i'm finished the latest version?!:unsure:
Providing you have v0.09013 then there's no problem.

Oh ...

Wait ....

You mean you're NOT on v.09013 ?????

Well - why don't you share this secret with us - then maybe we'll have more of idea if you have a problem ....

edgar22

Jun 8, 2020
Providing you have v0.09013 then there's no problem.

Oh ...

Wait ....

You mean you're NOT on v.09013 ?????

Well - why don't you share this secret with us - then maybe we'll have more of idea if you have a problem ....
i downloaded the newest version of the full game (about 3,xx Gb). About 46 scenes by now...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That isn't all that the Oracle tells you though is it? :sneaky:
If you manage to suck enough at the game and somehow do nothing but the story parts, you could theoretically finish v31 at 9%. A lot of "ifs" and "massive fails", but knowing where we are, anything goes and the bets are open. Then tomorrow with v33+, you could finish with a lower total %, cause magic

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl and Nelix171

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
If you manage to suck enough at the game and somehow do nothing but the story parts, you could theoretically finish v31 at 9%. A lot of "ifs" and "massive fails", but knowing where we are, anything goes and the bets are open. Then tomorrow with v33+, you could finish with a lower total %, cause magic
That was what I was hinting at...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes