Windows: - MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA - -

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Played Lust Epidemic. Loved it.

Played Treasure of Nadia. Loved it.

Decided to hold off on playing this until after it's completed. Has it been said whether or not this is the final chapter of a trilogy, or if it's just the current one and there will be another?

I also want to wait and see if someone creative can salvage or revamp the incest patch. You can't give me sweet delicious milf incest for two games and then just take it away from me! :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure what the fan response to this game is so far. But I imagine that it's going to be pretty hard to top Treasure of Nadia.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
TGO v.33071 full walkthrough -

Really weird interaction with Heather, don't know why they are adding drama, if we cannot even see it through.. apart from that big goof up Carol's scene is amazing... Melissa's scene is more of tease/meme, whatever you can call that... Judy's scene is innocent ;)

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Played Lust Epidemic. Loved it.

Played Treasure of Nadia. Loved it.

Decided to hold off on playing this until after it's completed. Has it been said whether or not this is the final chapter of a trilogy, or if it's just the current one and there will be another?

I also want to wait and see if someone creative can salvage or revamp the incest patch. You can't give me sweet delicious milf incest for two games and then just take it away from me! :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure what the fan response to this game is so far. But I imagine that it's going to be pretty hard to top Treasure of Nadia.
Nothing has been said as NTL is only 1/3 in this game based on version number. Looking back at ToN and LE NLT usually start teasing the new game around 70-80%. NLT usually has 50 update at a rate of two by month so a release schedule of around 25 months. I wouldn't expect any news regarding a 4th game until late 2023. Month 25 would be in January 2024 if my estimates are correct although NLT could round up to a full 2 year instead.

Feel free to check out my math if i'm wrong on this.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
1656777711004.png

This smug face. :ROFLMAO:
The update was okay-ish. First scene was okay, second scene is so chaotic, stupid, and yet another cockblock, the third one is meh. Well, atleast we had new girl to call.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes