fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 1902489

This smug face. :ROFLMAO:
The update was okay-ish. First scene was okay, second scene is so chaotic, stupid, and yet another cockblock, the third one is meh. Well, atleast we had new girl to call.
The face of a man who's been balls deep in more women in a day than most men in their entire life. You'd be smug too my dude.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nothing has been said as NTL is only 1/3 in this game based on version number. Looking back at ToN and LE NLT usually start teasing the new game around 70-80%. NLT usually has 50 update at a rate of two by month so a release schedule of around 25 months. I wouldn't expect any news regarding a 4th game until late 2023. Month 25 would be in January 2024 if my estimates are correct although NLT could round up to a full 2 year instead.

Feel free to check out my math if i'm wrong on this.
Spot on, except a few things : NLT can troll around with 2% or 3% per update, which could change the total # of updates. Then once we hit ~90% (like in ToN), he could start doing 1% per update, which again will change the total # of releases and on what month it'll finish

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Spot on, except a few things : NLT can troll around with 2% or 3% per update, which could change the total # of updates. Then once we hit ~90% (like in ToN), he could start doing 1% per update, which again will change the total # of releases and on what month it'll finish
By the time he starts doing 1% updates the main story is done. Those 1% updates are just bonus content while he works on the next game, whatever that ends up being.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
What leak am I looking for to use the wrench on? Didn't spot any while doing the update and I'm guessing it hides the key

Found it

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By the time he starts doing 1% updates the main story is done. Those 1% updates are just bonus content while he works on the next game, whatever that ends up being.
Dude was asking if his guesstimates were correct, not what happens inside the updates

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes