Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You have to go and lower the game quality from the settings menu
Gotta love replying to 6+ months old posts with stuff already said a few times and/or in the OP. Now not only are people too lazy to play/read, we're going back to page 1 to reply stuff in circles. This place just keeps getting better

Reactions: Ali10

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Back with the non-existent wincest I see
Dude at 8908 flat out said he wants " someone " to create the wincest :unsure: Since they don't understand why this won't work they keep the hope alive... wonder if there's gonna be a " brave IF " who would comb through the game once it's finished :unsure::KEK:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Is this update broken or is it just me? Loading up my latest save and it's telling me I've finished the update. Definitely have 33071.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Fun fact: I was AFK for the past ~10 hours, so I missed the release of the new update. Just loaded F95, and there were about 10 new pages with posts on this thread. I read through all the new posts, and put another ~25-40 users on my ignore list. Oh boy, I love NLT threads :p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fun fact: I was AFK for the past ~10 hours, so I missed the release of the new update. Just loaded F95, and there were about 10 new pages with posts on this thread. I read through all the new posts, and put another ~25-40 users on my ignore list. Oh boy, I love NLT threads :p
Wait, you mean the entire thread isn't an empty void with only the biweekly update post ?

Reactions: Think Tank

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I was wondering that we may have less sex content in this game. Considering ToN we had alternatives like Pricia's statue hunting for sex and Jessica's medical treatment that we could just walk in their respective businesses and have sex with them, other than the sex scenes and booty calls, apparently no other character has this feature. Now, I wonder if this means NLT is going to make up for the content difference by adding more bootycalls/scenes in the game

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
How do you save the game and return to menu playing on Android? Only visible buttons are Hide and Skip

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes