Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Basically Carol and Hannah from The Genesis Order are equivalent to Naomi and Alia from Treasure of Nadia. Carol is the Naomi character, i.e., a highly sexed uninhibited MILF who, by example and encouragement, enables another maternal-like MILF figure, Heather, to enjoy a sexual relationship with the "reluctant" MC, and scatterbrained Hannah the equivalent of simple Alia doing the same thing for sororal-like Chloe as she did for Kaley in Treasure of Nadia. ;)

(Lots of tropes and parallels like this exist between NLT Media games which I am sure aficionados will recognize.)

The only difference this time seems to be that everything is happening at an accelerated rate which make me wonder who in The Genesis Order the "last girl" is going to be and how NLT Media are going to be able keep the sexy flowing for another year and a half. :unsure: Hopefully at the game's approximate midpoint at the end of the year The Genesis Order will offer more than a sequence of preposterous non-stop orgies, all of the female characters having been banged in every way possible by then, and the only thing to do pursuant to novelty is to repeat all of the sex acts again involving bigger and bigger groups of females and a single master of ceremonies in various situations and locations. :sleep:

I can't fault the art and animations ( maybe not even the story now :unsure:) but based on the rapid pace of the MC's conquests am concerned about the evolution and direction of the story of the game :cautious:. At this speed the only thing left to do in sex scenes in the not too distant future would be to increase the number of female participants as in Treasure of Nadia, during the final insanely silly orgy scene of which (when eleven female characters were in play simultaneously) the MC didn't have the time (or energy probably :p) to service every member of his harem personally! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to graphic sex less done well is better than more done hastily IMHO. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Basically Carol and Hannah from The Genesis Order are equivalent to Naomi and Alia from Treasure of Nadia.
Nooooo !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Surprised ? :unsure::LOL:
The only difference seems to be that everything is happening this time at an accelerated rate which make me wonder who the "last girl" is going to be (in The Genesis Order) and how NLT Media are going to be able keep the sexy going in that game for another year and a half. :unsure:
What does it matter ? :oops: This whole mess and it's " story " is built upon one becoming the dick of dicks so God is kicked out of his position and this little tosser walks around 12+ women and fucks 'em silly... oh wait ! Not even that let's just stick to fucks 'em :ROFLMAO: The mindset of NLT ( or more precisely his patrons ) is as clear as day so better make your peace with it that this one goes into the mindless orgies waaay before ToN did... and will fail epically :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Basically Carol and Hannah from The Genesis Order are equivalent to Naomi and Alia from Treasure of Nadia. Carol is the Naomi character, i.e., a highly sexed uninhibited MILF who, by example and encouragement, enables another maternal-like MILF figure, Heather, to enjoy a sexual relationship with the "reluctant" MC, and scatterbrained Hannah the equivalent of simple Alia doing the same thing for sororal-like Chloe and Alia did for Kaley in Treasure of Nadia. ;)
Sex wise, yeah. Character wise, nah. So far, Carol and Hannah >>> Naomi and Alia.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Nooooo !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Surprised ? :unsure::LOL:

What does it matter ? :oops: This whole mess and it's " story " is built upon one becoming the dick of dicks so God is kicked out of his position and this little tosser walks around 12+ women and fucks 'em silly... oh wait ! Not even that let's just stick to fucks 'em :ROFLMAO: The mindset of NLT ( or more precisely his patrons ) is as clear as day so better make your peace with it that this one goes into the mindless orgies waaay before ToN did... and will fail epically :KEK:
judging by NLTs discord & patreon, it would make sense to have more sex in TGO business wise, if the developer wants toy support for TGO as well {more sex scenes, more the chances of getting toy support for TGO}, ToN already has it

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
judging by NLTs discord & patreon, it would make sense to have more sex in TGO business wise, if the developer wants toy support for TGO as well {more sex scenes, more the chances of getting toy support for TGO}, ToN already has it
Granted... though I'm not sure what difference ( relevant ) does it make... :unsure: I don't think that these games ( or any other for that matter :p ) mesh well with this " toy story " :KEK: Most toys are for fems most playas are males... o_O Where is the big bucks here ( reduced of course to Lovense ) is really beyond me... :unsure: I might be old fashioned but I don't see this working out well... :p

access to the old died father's room..
:eek::eek::eek: Zepheniah the " old died father " ??? :eek::eek::eek: But it's now father Solomon' bedroom... is he dead too ?!?

:oops:o_O:oops:

:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Granted... though I'm not sure what difference ( relevant ) does it make... :unsure: I don't think that these games ( or any other for that matter :p ) mesh well with this " toy story " :KEK: Most toys are for fems most playas are males... o_O Where is the big bucks here ( reduced of course to Lovense ) is really beyond me... :unsure: I might be old fashioned but I don't see this working out well... :p

:eek::eek::eek: Zepheniah the " old died father " ??? :eek::eek::eek: But it's now father Solomon' bedroom... is he dead too ?!?

:oops:o_O:oops:

:KEK:
Lol! Now that you said that... I will see father Brian like one of those aliens in "They Live 'til the end of TGO! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In other words you want more NTR because you watch a pixel who has sex with your pixel waifu, while your butt plug/dildo in your arse makes you cum from all the vibrations. The true NTR experience! :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes