silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
How do you get up the steeple for the coin(?) ?
Or another question: "The note in the attic is referring to the number on the steeple" - ...what do I do with that number? o_O
Had this problem too. I couldn;t read the numbers on the steeple had to screen shot it so I could zoom in lol

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
NLT nailed it again, good mc intreasting story with tie in to his other two games. Although some character archtipes are recycled. For example- Hannah/Carol and Alia/Naomi, Heather/Chole and Jannet/ her dauther. Its clear that all of them are incestual relationships that NLT couldn't implament due to Patreon rules. The game machnices themselfs are much better in my opinion and are more streamlined comapred to Treasures of Nadia. The game is an improved version of TON.

I just hope that in his next game NLT tries to break some new ground and branch out to diffrent places like space, medival times.. etc

Reactions: beerbee

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Can some kind soul share a 100% save file so that the rest of us lazy fucks can check the new scenes out?

Reactions: Badang

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Having problem. I have collected all three barbells and essence of strength. Yet, when I try to have the angel craft strength, it says I don't have all the pieces. This also happens with the old books and intelligence. Am I missing something?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yes it's crystal clear... :KEK:

Maybe in visuals anything else is the same or got worse... :whistle:

She is in Heather's house kitchen... but she doesn't need Aloe plant but Aloe Lotion... :KEK:
Nice to see that we have similar tastes in Adult games.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Having problem. I have collected all three barbells and essence of strength. Yet, when I try to have the angel craft strength, it says I don't have all the pieces. This also happens with the old books and intelligence. Am I missing something?
i have 2 of the barbells i need the 3rd

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
How do you save the game and return to menu playing on Android? Only visible buttons are Hide and Skip
To save the game, first click on the screen with two fingers and then click on the phone by showing the menu and select one of them on the save section, and after selecting to exit, click on the settings and click on Click Exit

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes