Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone have the latest 100% save file?
Can some kind soul share a 100% save file so that the rest of us lazy fucks can check the new scenes out?
Come back near the end of 2024 2023 and I should be able to give you both a 100% save file.

Having problem. I have collected all three barbells and essence of strength. Yet, when I try to have the angel craft strength, it says I don't have all the pieces. This also happens with the old books and intelligence. Am I missing something?
Yes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Come back near the end of 2024 and I should be able to give you both a 100% save file.
? :oops:

It will end in March or April :rolleyes:..... on second thought you are right... let 'em roast for another half a year :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
? :oops:

It will end in March or April :rolleyes:..... on second thought you are right... let 'em roast for another half a year :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
How is it going to end in March or April?

There is another 67% to go which is maybe 30 updates give or take.
2 updates a month is 15 months.
15 months from now is October (2023)

Edit...
I see part of the confusion. I meant to say end of 2023, not 2024. My bad.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is it going to end in March or April?

There is another 67% to go which is maybe 30 updates give or take.
2 updates a month is 15 months.
15 months from now is October (2023)

Edit...
I see part of the confusion. I meant to say end of 2023, not 2024. My bad.
Wrong. If NLT goes the ToN way, once we hit 90%, it'll be 1% per update, so that adds a few months. Not that it matters to any1 else who still doesn't know how the game # works

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Wrong. If NLT goes the ToN way, once we hit 90%, it'll be 1% per update, so that adds a few months. Not that it matters to any1 else who still doesn't know how the game # works
I was dumbing it down since the maths are not going to be exact. Though the 1% updates won't add a huge amount of time
Should still finish up end of 2023 though as he will throw in a few more 3% updates which will even out the 1% ones.

ToN:

First release was: 15th October 2019
Final release was: 15th November 2021

TGO:
First release was: 02nd December 2021
Final release should be December 2023 or thereabouts.

I may have been off in what I said by a couple of months, but I knew it was not going to be March or April :ROFLMAO:

kiluwaxyz

Aug 27, 2018
after downloading the new update and going to the junkyard to get the spare key my game freeze. is there a fix for this?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
after downloading the new update and going to the junkyard to get the spare key my game freeze. is there a fix for this?
Have you tried downloading the full game? I had no issues, and these kind of errors are more likely to happen with the update-only files, because people tend to forget an update, mix compressed and uncompressed game files, or are just incapable to copy the content of two folders into one ;)

Reactions: kiluwaxyz

kiluwaxyz

Aug 27, 2018
Have you tried downloading the full game? I had no issues, and these kind of errors are more likely to happen with the update-only files, because people tend to forget an update, mix compressed and uncompressed game files, or are just incapable to copy the content of two folders into one ;)
thank you I will try this

Reactions: phill_leotardo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You got the order wrong though : people fail too much with copy/paste that everything else is superfluous. Go there 1st and every post about bugs/errors/missing images/getting stuck on nothing is resolved. If by some ungodly miracle some rando manages to get past that life-ending problem, go to step 2 > people can't read/search. You just canceled 99%+ of the thread and cleansed it of every noodle known to exist. See you back on page ~2 with 6 months of update links and not much else

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah it's best to download the full game when these minor issues occur. It is absolutely important to remember for the next update to download the full game again even if it's compressed once again

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes