Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
NLT_Logo.png

1.png

WEEKLY REPORT

Ella's a tough cookie, but just how tough? Later this month comes a new chapter of The Genesis Order with three sexy scenes and a fun little fight sequence. Something has been hiding in North Santiva and it's time to find out what!

Treasure of Nadia's integration has had a small update that now supports all the options on all the toys. As the official announcement gets closer there will also be a new ToN pinup that features one of the toys as well.

Thanks everyone for the support!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
interpersonal Pro tip:
maybe keep your "helpful" advice to your humorous self. I asked for help, not an useless comment. Nobody mentioned anything about a key since the last update
Interpersonal Pro tip:
Listen to helpful advice instead of being snarky. Because if you did, you would have found out that the question has already been asked and answered. Unless of course you are so brainless that you completely screwed up searching with the word "key". We are not your mother. Don't expect us to spoon-feed you like a baby.

Jun 5, 2022
View attachment 1906521

View attachment 1906520

WEEKLY REPORT

Ella's a tough cookie, but just how tough? Later this month comes a new chapter of The Genesis Order with three sexy scenes and a fun little fight sequence. Something has been hiding in North Santiva and it's time to find out what!

Treasure of Nadia's integration has had a small update that now supports all the options on all the toys. As the official announcement gets closer there will also be a new ToN pinup that features one of the toys as well.

Ella is obviously modelling a Lovense toy. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i need compressed version for
v.33071 update only
please....
Oh no you don't... :LOL: If you know what's good for you you will stick to full compressed versions..... if not... well look at all those bug/missing/error/whatnot messages :KEK:
We are not your mother.
Ummm... I'm not his father either !!! :p Dunno about you guys though... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Today's lesson -
Is to stop helping them altogether... if the noodles are so proud to be " smart " then let them figure out things on their own... may it take decades or infinity :KEK:

Reactions: Dylan741

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1906521

View attachment 1906520

WEEKLY REPORT

Damn, that Ella's expression is making me laugh.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
"WEEKLY REPORT

Ella's a tough cookie, but just how tough? Later this month comes a new chapter of The Genesis Order with three sexy scenes and a fun little fight sequence. Something has been hiding in North Santiva and it's time to find out what!"

Ella...:love::love::love: in a Battling bitches scene?
I cant wait for that.
I hope they are wearing swimsuits.

Last edited:

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
So I tried this game for he first time. For me the main Character is a too normal and random guy. The younger male version was better. This series from NLT has potential, maybe in the next game you can play with an old man or a younger guy.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
interpersonal Pro tip:
maybe keep your "helpful" advice to your humorous self. I asked for help, not an useless comment. Nobody mentioned anything about a key since the last update
I'll just leave this here. If you had tried searching for "key", you would have immediately found the solution!
1656947411136.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes