Jul 5, 2019
No new booty call pages in this update?

Still at 31% after doing the main story, getting Carol scene, getting Lillian pinup, fixing leaky roof, etc.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I can’t find a stupid lockpick to open the small chest in the mansion. It’s driving me nuts bc I have everything else. Anyone know?
Have you tried searching this thread for "lockpick"? No, because you would have found an answer.
Have you tried clicking (and reading!) the FAQ in the very first post, especially the part with the walkthroughs? No, because if you'd search for "lockpick" in the "web version", you would have found it as well.

Reactions: Think Tank

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
No new booty call pages in this update?

Still at 31% after doing the main story, getting Carol scene, getting Lillian pinup, fixing leaky roof, etc.
Every1 and their notmom got a new call and page (it's in the story). How you managed not to get it points a "you" problem. On top of the menu screen listing all the junk you can get/missing, this points a "you can't read/play the game" problem
Have you tried searching this thread for "lockpick"? No, because you would have found an answer.
Have you tried clicking (and reading!) the FAQ in the very first post, especially the part with the walkthroughs? No, because if you'd search for "lockpick" in the "web version", you would have found it as well.
Next time, try explaining what the OP is instead of assuming random duder already knows what it is. Then, change your attitude towards said noodle being able to read whatever you point at ....... (mega extreme sarcasm is a lost art)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Every1 and their notmom got a new call and page (it's in the story). How you managed not to get it points a "you" problem. On top of the menu screen listing all the junk you can get/missing, this points a "you can't read/play the game" problem

Next time, try explaining what the OP is instead of assuming random duder already knows what it is. Then, change your attitude towards said noodle being able to read whatever you point at ....... (mega extreme sarcasm is a lost art)
Hang on hang on..... they got confused over a Yes :p or Nope :p answer so what do you expect really ? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Lovv99
Nov 21, 2020
Jesus man.I mean how did expect anything but a surly answer?

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
In a similar fashion to LMGTFY.app

1656952964241.png

Has anybody yet written LMF95TFY

1656952828896.png
1656952383503.png 1656952525942.png

Last edited:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Maybe it's because you seem incapable of reading a post 6 above yours from 50 minutes before that explains how to find about about things?

Seems you've exhausted even Jesus' patience!

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Jesus man.I mean how did expect anything but a surly answer?
So it never came to your mind that in a game thread with almost 10k posts someone else might have had the same trouble finding what you were looking for? And instead of spending 2 minutes to search, you felt the urge to just post your question without even bothering to read at least the last 2-3 pages of posts?

That's why in this thread the same questions are being asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Oh, btw: I like to talk to people with social skills as well. But in this thread, it's more like I want to yell at most of them (before I put them on my ignore list).

1656955898359.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom
Oct 17, 2017
how to solve audio/bgs/clock error. i checked a few pages on forum but wasnt able to find anything bout it. dl ed the file from google and added in bgs folder but that didnt solved anything . Also i just downloaded game again and im using normal version

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes