theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I've used every update in order and I'm missing the $SM-Book
If you're missing images, you did it wrong. Either you skipped an update, or mixed uncompressed (original) with compressed (unofficial, fan-made) updates. Just download the full v31 game and enjoy.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1881015
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 1881016

Coming soon will be a new chapter of The Genesis Order which will see someone special getting out of her comfort zone. As an investigation sees new light, a unfortunate act of nature will shake things up at Heather's house.

Something else exciting is happening! Treasure of Nadia received a new update last week!

NLT has teamed up with to bring you compatibility with the line of sex toys! This new update to ToN will now connect the game with your device and the intensity of the toy will reflect the intensity on-screen! If you're interested in trying it out, check out the devices over at the website.

Compatibility will also be added to The Genesis Order as well in the near future.

Thank you all for the support! It's amazing what we've been able to accomplish and I look forward to many more fun updates in the future!
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?

Reactions: Ali10

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Bonjour,

Je précise que l'anglais n'est pas ma langue...

Je suis nouveau sur ces jeux, j'ai commencé par découvrir TON (un grand plaisir), et je débute TGO.

Je suis coincé dans le grenier de la Cathédrale, j'ai mal déplacé la caisse (à gauche de l'escalier), y a-t-il un moyen de réinitialiser la scène ? A chaque fois que je recharge, elle (la boite) est au mauvais endroit...

Merci pour vos idées, félicitations encore aux créateurs de ce jeu.
Hello,
I specify that English is not my language...
I'm new to these games, I started by discovering TON (a great pleasure), and I'm starting TGO.
I'm stuck in the attic of the Cathedral, I moved the box wrong (left of the stairs), is there a way to reset the scene? Every time I reload, it (the box) is in the wrong place...
Thank you for your insights, congratulations again to the creators of this game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Bonjour,

Je précise que l'anglais n'est pas ma langue...

Je suis nouveau sur ces jeux, j'ai commencé par découvrir TON (un grand plaisir), et je débute TGO.

Je suis coincé dans le grenier de la Cathédrale, j'ai mal déplacé la caisse (à gauche de l'escalier), y a-t-il un moyen de réinitialiser la scène ? A chaque fois que je recharge, elle (la boite) est au mauvais endroit...

Merci pour vos idées, félicitations encore aux créateurs de ce jeu.
Hello,
I specify that English is not my language...
I'm new to these games, I started by discovering TON (a great pleasure), and I'm starting TGO.
I'm stuck in the attic of the Cathedral, I moved the box wrong (left of the stairs), is there a way to reset the scene? Every time I reload, it (the box) is in the wrong place...
Thank you for your insights, congratulations again to the creators of this game.
:oops: :rolleyes::unsure:

Wut ? o_O AFTER you reload it's in the " wrong place " ??? :oops:o_O You either have made that save state AFTER you placed the box somewhere wrong ( btw... how can it be set wrong ? :p:unsure: ) or you got a dodgy haxed version of the game... not recommended ! :KEK: Since it's very early in the game 3rd update if I'm right... start from the beginning if push comes to shove... but in case you use some dodgy version I'd say remove the whole thing and download an official non compressed non haxed v. 33-34 in a couple of days 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Uhm, what update are you talking about? Just to be sure, for the new one there's still two days before the release, if you want the latest ( v.31062) is linked in the OP. :)
Of course it's v33+ he's asking, most people still don't know how the update schedule works, nor the version #s .....

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes