sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Okay, the game hasn't been receiving the same adulation that ToN did. I played ToN when it reached 0.8 onwards and I enjoyed the story (although a few paths were completely ludicrous tbh). Should I wait till TGO reaches 0.8 or will I miss playing these incremental updates, in terms of lewd content?

Sep 26, 2018
Does anybody have the slightest idea on where the Aloe Plant could be located? I have been roaming the whole farm for 1h now...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anybody have the slightest idea on where the Aloe Plant could be located? I have been roaming the whole farm for 1h now...
Have you checked your inventory? I still had one from the previous version, and there can only be one Aloe plant. If you have one in your inventory, no new Aloe plants will spawn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know TGO is fantasy game but the idea that beautiful, famous and successful tele-journalist would sexually assault a police officer she hardly knew, while visiting the home of a police Commissioner for the first time for conversation and drinks, after said Commissioner had stepped out of the room briefly is fucking redic big time. :mad: Way more unbelievable than an anti-gravity threesome powered by fragment of an ancient Casula artefact ffs! Even if Kimberley Foxx happened to be infected with the "sex virus" doing the rounds, which is the only explanation I can think of to justify her crazy behaviour, this is really lazy writing and piss poor story telling by NLT Media used to justify a lewd animation. :(

For me the only good thing in the update was the mention of arch-villainess Madalyn Rose. :love:

As for the rest of it... well... despite all the hard work on the animations the chapter for me was meh. :sleep:

Instead of planning a new game for 2024 and redoing ToN unnecessarily quickly better NLT Media concentrated on TGO IMO.
Her drink was spiked with ( no not roofy :LOL: ) but aphrodisiacs :ROFLMAO: ... or you name it " sex virus " " serum " or whatever the fuck one wishes to name it... what's more interesting that more and more folks just happens to be into biochemistry on a massive level :KEK: OFC it's a family recipe :oops::rolleyes::unsure: trait... :KEK:

However this was just baaad... from many aspects and a wet dream like TGO will get better stays a wet dream for sure... whenever N(T)L really tries he just makes it worse... like it was deliberate :p:LOL:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I know TGO is fantasy game but the idea that beautiful, famous and successful tele-journalist would sexually assault a police officer she hardly knew, while visiting the home of a police Commissioner for the first time for conversation and drinks, after said Commissioner had stepped out of the room briefly is fucking redic big time. :mad:
I think it may have had something to do with the drinks Kimura mixed. She wanted the reporter to be horny. I'm pretty sure this drink recipe will come into use again in the future.

Reactions: Bobelix

saaad

Jul 21, 2019
guys help me please with (the key to plumbing fixes is to find a way behind the walls genesis of order)

I looked everywhere what should I do ?

ltrenji

Feb 4, 2020
Went from v.27 to v.31, got the same error as a previous post when entering the stor aboout the SMBook, but now I get this... Anyone that has a fix for this? error.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
guys help me please with (the key to plumbing fixes is to find a way behind the walls genesis of order)

I looked everywhere what should I do ?
1655373162274.png
I'd suggest to learn a bit of english coz there was no mystery about this and your cry for help is like it was coughed up by the google translator ;)

Still a masterpiece ! :p:KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Question how do you input saves in this game 1-1-LT1.save or File-1.save?
I suggest you to go to the FAQ/SAVES linked in the OP, it contains a complete guide on how to input the saves in the correct folder with the path you need to find to do so. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Her drink was spiked with ( no not roofy :LOL: ) but aphrodisiacs :ROFLMAO: ... or you name it " sex virus " " serum " or whatever the fuck one wishes to name it... what's more interesting that more and more folks just happens to be into biochemistry on a massive level :KEK: OFC it's a family recipe :oops::rolleyes::unsure: trait... :KEK:

However this was just baaad... from many aspects and a wet dream like TGO will get better stays a wet dream for sure... whenever N(T)L really tries he just makes it worse... like it was deliberate :p:LOL:;)
I know Aloe supplied by MC to Kimura (and an ingredient for the aphrodisiac products Pricia and Emily marketed as I remember) went into the drink(s) but no mention yet in the game has been made of the notorious "serum" in TGO (except what looked like a bottle of Emily Gardner's stuff passed from Wilke's attendant to Lillian). Surely Kimura does not brew her own "date rape" drug and use it to roofie girls and women? :confused: Maybe men too? WTF? :unsure: So Andrea character now looks like a really manipulative bad girl using the MC as her stooge to lie on her behalf about the activities of the Eclipse Guild, presumably to keep her safely insulated from blow-back, blame and consequences, and seems to be encouraging him to offer "sexual favours" to girls/women o_O on her behalf to influence/compromise/distract them(!) keeping the MC's "name in the frame" to take a big "fall" later for lies and misinformation he sold to the public at her behest! :rolleyes:

It's as if TGO reached its "bonus" stage at 31% and piss poor content released after to keep patrons on the hook. :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

The only thing that keeps me interested at all is the thought that the Chapel in the forest might be the one Madalyn strutted into near the end of ToN (91%) before depositing the smoking soul crystal on the altar before strutting out again. This could possibly bring Evie back into the game, who was uglier than Arianna but wittier and funnier, or even that black hearted bastard Daemalius himself :eek: if what is left of him got imprisoned in the crystal, when Madalyn took possession of the demon soul, awaiting his chance to escape. :devilish:

Personally I'm really disappointed with TGO and now consider it inferior to ToN at the same stage of development. :(

Never expected to arrive at such a conclusion. :eek::(:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Went from v.27 to v.31 [...] Anyone that has a fix for this?
You can't go from v.27 to v.31

To fix it: either download the full version or learn how to apply the "update only" versions (check the FAQ linked in the OP), or you'll probably screw up again next time.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I think it may have had something to do with the drinks Kimura mixed. She wanted the reporter to be horny. I'm pretty sure this drink recipe will come into use again in the future.
Could be but even so that scene seemed completely out of context and felt premature, forced and nonsensical because not much about Kimura's past has been revealed. (Apart from the fact she has daughter we know nothing about her at all.) Events in the game seem crazy, random, happen for no reason whatsoever and used principally as flimsy pretexts to trigger a sex scenes. :( Thing is - and I never expected to say this - I think that ToN had a better story than TGO at comparable stages of development. It feels like NLT Media have not put enough thought into TGO or paid enough attention to the story driving all of the action and events and cobbled the chapters together way too hastily to do them justice. :cry:

Reactions: hentai charley

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I know Aloe (supplied by MC) went into the drink(s) but no mention yet of notorious "serum" yet telegraphed in TGO, except what looked like a bottle of Emily Gardner's stuff passed from Wilke's attendant to Lillian it looked like. Surely Kimura does not brew her own "date rape" drug and use it to roofie girls and women? :confused: Maybe men too? WTF? :unsure: So Andrea character now looks like a really manipulative bad girl using the MC as her stooge to lie on her behalf about the activities of the Eclipse Guild, presumably to keep her safely insulated from blow-back, blame and consequences, and seems to be encouraging him to offer "sexual favours" to girls/women o_O on her behalf to influence/compromise/distract them(!) keeping the MC's "name in the frame" to take a big "fall" later for lies and misinformation he sold to the public at her behest! :rolleyes:

It's as if TGO reached its "bonus" stage at 31% and piss poor content released after to keep patrons on the hook. :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

The only thing that keeps me interested at all is the thought that the Chapel in the forest might be the one Madalyn strutted into at the end of ToN before depositing the smoking soul crystal on the altar before strutting out again. This could possibly bring Evie back into the game, who was uglier than Arianna but wittier and funnier, or even that black hearted bastard Daemalius himself :eek: if what is left of him got imprisoned in the crystal, when Madalyn took possession of the demon soul, awaiting his chance to escape. :devilish:

Personally I'm really disappointed with TGO and now consider it inferior to ToN at the same stage of development. :(

Never expected to arrive at such a conclusion. :eek::(:mad:
The aloe is put in it to make it odorless and cancel the nauseating effect :p ;)

Did you think a police commisioner that looks like a babe :love: but is shady as fuck and obviously is catfishing Fuckface into an affair with Foxx to control the media could be a protagonist ?! :eek:

Suppose Daemalius will return later ( thanks to Fuckface' meddling :p ) as for Evie I'm not sure why she would make a re-entry her part is done... ( maybe at the end of the story [ not TGO ! ] she will be there for us to get an " explanation " of this whole fuck up of a story :ROFLMAO:

But the last part gives me goosebumps... for real ! :eek: Except technicalities from what aspect did you see TGO superior to ToN ? :oops::unsure: From the day it was released it was clear as day that this is a major step backwards :KEK:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not, and out of to 900+ people on my ignore list there are probably 800+ from any NLT thread :p
Just as if they want to prove my point:
Again: the average number of brain cells a user of this thread has is three or less, which is just enough to breath, and then type something like "how to cheat money?", "new full save pleaz!", "how complete is this game now?" or "where to find (key|chest|something else)?" at most

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
are there any mods that add or maybe future plans on adding a VN mode for this becouse its kinda sad to be forced to quit the game and look for tips and hints everytime im stuck, atm im stuck in the church and have no idea how to fix the ceiling lamp :D
Use the Oracle ... her tips a quite straight forward

3.70 star(s) 219 Votes