Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
I am watching a walkthrough video. In the video, the MC gets two chisels and breaks through the wall. In my game, I break one chisel and say, "If I had another chisel...." Am I weaker than the guy in the walkthrough?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I am watching a walkthrough video. In the video, the MC gets two chisels and breaks through the wall. In my game, I break one chisel and say, "If I had another chisel...." Am I weaker than the guy in the walkthrough?
Check the where to find the three Chisels you need to break the wall.
As an alternative you could just ask the Oracle in-game ;)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Actually he gets three. One on the roof of the mansion, one on the roof of the church and one on the roof of the barn near the farm.

Reactions: hentai charley
Feb 28, 2022
in the latest release v.35072 there is a locked chest that is in the cave underneath Sister Judy's bedroom rug that requires a lockpick to open. ( A regular chest key will not open it) . Does anyone know where the lockpick is located, or what the variable number is for lockpicks that can be modified using the .rpg save game file with the save game editor located at:

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Reactions: Budman 1959
3.70 star(s) 212 Votes