RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ehm i have a problem... i was looking a guide on a YouTube channel to well get all the items in this update, and well i see that they found a Dumbell and a Unbreakable Pick at Gym, but when i click or use key to interact with the lockers nothing happens, i always download the "Update Only" files, since i downloaded only the Full Game of 1st Release....

Some updates ago, i had a similar issue, when a "Seed of Knowledge" is craftable founding books, i havent found them, so after do the update quest (i cant remember wich quest was) the NPC offer me the Seed or Money....

What should i do? re download the full game and start playing from point 0 or use a saveedit to get the items that i cant? ....

I apreciate what you could suggest me to do to keep playing without issues....

BTW i havent used MOD or SaveEdit at all on this Sav

Feb 28, 2022
in the latest release v.35072 there is a locked chest that is in the cave underneath Sister Judy's bedroom rug that requires a lockpick to open. ( A regular chest key will not open it) . Does anyone know where the lockpick is located, or what the variable number is for lockpicks that can be modified using the .rpg save game file with the save game editor located at:

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
OK, so I figured out how to get the second chest in the cave under Sister Judy's floor mat open. In the cave under Sister Judy's floor mat, there is a sparkly dot that will give you one locker key. The other two locker keys are in the gym. Climb up the climbing wall on both sides. That will yield you a total of 3 locker keys.

Go up to the locker room and try all of the lockers. one of the lockers will have an unbreakable pick that will open the chest that has the mysterious amulet that Lillian was looking for. You have to click on almost all of the tumblers to get it to open.

Now I am trying to find the seventh Gargoyle to activate. If anyone knows where the seventh Gargoyle is, I would be grateful for some help.

Thanks!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
>.> Stuf figured out ~8 hours ago just gets rediscovered cause nobody reads ........ This place keeps going downhill, some day it'll circle around itself and melt the universe

SwiftPint

Jul 11, 2019
an other boring update :( mc not go with the 2 girls :(
while this was a shorter update than usual it was one of my favorites as it pushed the storyline ahead significantly (unlike previous updates)

then again I play this game with both hands above my waist, so I may be in the minority

Feb 28, 2022
Ehm i have a problem... i was looking a guide on a YouTube channel to well get all the items in this update, and well i see that they found a Dumbell and a Unbreakable Pick at Gym, but when i click or use key to interact with the lockers nothing happens, i always download the "Update Only" files, since i downloaded only the Full Game of 1st Release....

Some updates ago, i had a similar issue, when a "Seed of Knowledge" is craftable founding books, i havent found them, so after do the update quest (i cant remember wich quest was) the NPC offer me the Seed or Money....

What should i do? re download the full game and start playing from point 0 or use a saveedit to get the items that i cant? ....

I apreciate what you could suggest me to do to keep playing without issues....

BTW i havent used MOD or SaveEdit at all on this Sav
The locker key that you find at the sparkly dot in the cave under Sister Judy's Bedroom floor mat will only open the last locker on the right in the locker room at the gym. That locker contains the Shinto Shrine Bell.

For the unbreakable lock pick and the dumbell you have to go back downstairs to the gym and go up the climbing wall (Click on the lights above the climbing walls on both sides.) That will give you the other two locker keys that you need to open the 2nd and 3rd locker in the locker room upstairs.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Now I am trying to find the seventh Gargoyle to activate. If anyone knows where the seventh Gargoyle is, I would be grateful for some help.
There does not seem to be a seventh gargoyle in the current update, just like there isn't yet a third dumbbell to let you craft a new Strength seed.

EDIT: I suspect it's going to be found in part of the Church or the Manor that isn't yet accessible.

Last edited:

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
The side quest with the secretary at the TV station getting fired is stuck. I've finished it, but it didn't pay off, and it's still showing as available but there's no trash. Anyone else have this problem? (Correction, I still have the 4 bags of junk, but nothing happens when I click on the woman nor the man.)

Also, the things that the random people say that lead you to side quests are no longer leading to anything.

Last edited:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
The side quest with the secretary at the TV station getting fired is stuck. I've finished it, but it didn't pay off, and it's still showing as available but there's no trash. Anyone else have this problem? (Correction, I still have the 4 bags of junk, but nothing happens when I click on the woman nor the man.)
You need to purchase a box from the store, click on it in your inventory, and then put the junk in it, then speak to the secretary.

3.70 star(s) 212 Votes