Dec 23, 2021
I'm getting black screen after applying 1.00 updates
and somehow when I revert back to 99032 it shows as 99034

edit: nvm, I downloaded the file from here
its working now.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
like i said we'll see :) im sure there will be more content. on the 15/4 we will see whos wrong :) a bug fix update you say well im sure as in the inteliigence being 6 and strength 5 alot of unbroken big rocks around i think will be more than just a bug fix tbh will see :)
Well let's see what NLT said in previous weekly reports, shall we?

Feb 26
Weekly Report!

Coming at the end of this week will be the first of the last 3 chapters of The Genesis Order before version 1.0 is finally here! With the next update comes two more Kamasutra pages that will finish the set of 60.... or will it? After this chapter, the next two will take place a few months in the future where your decisions from the past will mold the completionist ending of the game. In addition to this there will be Kamasutra pages for Arianna just to finish things off.

After that it's full throttle on Symphony of the Serpent to get chapter 1 released. We're not rushing though, that first chapter is going to be amazing and very BIG! I'll give a definitive date next month as well as an outline for some TGO polish updates as well.

Thank you all for the support! The finish line is right around the corner and I look forward to a new adventure with all of you!
Mar 3
WEEKLY REPORT

The Genesis Order only has 2 chapters left and these last two will take place a few months later and will reflect two key choices you made in the game. That's right, you had the chance to knock up Erica and Judy and now you'll get a peek into your future. These last two chapters will also contain craftable Kamasutra for Arianna.

The final game will be here soon and development of Symphony of the Serpent will begin its final stretch. The plan going forward will be to add some polish to TGO while SotS is being completed. These will include some optional endings to the Kamasutra pages, addition xxx shop videos, some slight updates to the cumshot game, and a few more extra details and polish here and there. In the coming weeks a more detailed plan will be laid out leading up to Chapter 1 of Symphony of the Serpent.

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!
Mar 11
Weekly Report!

A jump in time reveals some new developments as we look into the final day of The Genesis Order. It's been a wild ride and I'm looking forward to having version 1.0 ready soon! In addition to a story for Judy there will be a Kamasutra page for Arianna and a couple of demons in the XXX shop. Once the final game is completed there will still be a few things to do in order to polish it up including some alternate endings to some KS pages as well as other small details. These will be released on the same schedule you're used to as Symphony of the Serpent's first chapter is being completed.

There's still a lot to do in order to get Symphony of the Serpent ready including lots of animated scenes that need lip sync and some actors still needing hired. We are moving fast though and hopefully soon we'll be testing a new battle system with a new engine. The official release date will be announced later this month, but I can say the release date will almost certainly be in Q2, although probably later in the quarter.

Thank you everyone for the support! Enjoy the new TGO chapter coming at the end of the week and I'll see you soon with more SotS updates!
It really depends on how one defines "new content", doesn't it? If you expect some additional epilogue, the answer is no, there won't be any. If you expect minor changes to existing stuff, then yes, there will be "new content".

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

WoodsteadGates.gif

You've never seen a gated community like this. Woodstead is a housing community located on the outskirts of Escovia and is home to those who wish to live a life free of debauchery. Gaining access to this place isn't easy. You must be uninfected or be one of the lucky few who cannot transmit the virus known as Aphrosia. Woodstread is a wholesome community that will surely not fall prey to the sex-crazed world around it... right? Visit Woodstead during Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter, launching July 2nd!

The Genesis Order reaches 100% in less than two days! With this final content update our focus shifts almost exclusively to Symphony of the Serpent's development. However, there will continue to be bug fixes and other polishing updates done to TGO on the same release schedule that you're used to. I will be adding a bit of content in addition to fixes, but the completion percent is now finalized. It's been a fantastic ride and now I can't wait to share with you all our next project!

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! It's been a dream come true developing this growing series of games and I look forward to a bright future!

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3509955

You've never seen a gated community like this. Woodstead is a housing community located on the outskirts of Escovia and is home to those who wish to live a life free of debauchery. Gaining access to this place isn't easy. You must be uninfected or be one of the lucky few who cannot transmit the virus known as Aphrosia. Woodstread is a wholesome community that will surely not fall prey to the sex-crazed world around it... right? Visit Woodstead during Symphony of the Serpent's opening chapter, launching July 2nd!

The Genesis Order reaches 100% in less than two days! With this final content update our focus shifts almost exclusively to Symphony of the Serpent's development. However, there will continue to be bug fixes and other polishing updates done to TGO on the same release schedule that you're used to. I will be adding a bit of content in addition to fixes, but the completion percent is now finalized. It's been a fantastic ride and now I can't wait to share with you all our next project!

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! It's been a dream come true developing this growing series of games and I look forward to a bright future!
It's a shame to wait until the game comes out :(

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
So this is odd... I downloaded v1.0 and can't continue from my save game, continue is greyed out on v1.0.

However, I kept my old version folder (haven't played in a few updates) from 0.61021 and can load my saves in that version.

Any ideas? I don't see anything in the OP about needing to start a new game between the versions I have.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
98% and cant start the dinner scene. do i need to clear all of the puzzles?
No, but you most likely miss something.. is all botey call scenes unlocked? All vid clips bought in strip center shop? All profiles collected etc?

I had similar problem and turned out I missed Lilillan's anal page from way back.. was tricky to figure out how to get the ending dinner:

I made a backup copy of the whole game and placed that in a secondary folder, as in a folder where my games arn't.
Then downloaded and installed the cheat into this new copy (which isn't updated to 1.00 yet, that's at 0.98 I believe.
Loaded my save from the end of LAST version, NOT from the new one!
Cheated for the needed key, got the page, did the botey call, saved my game and closed the game.

Now I went to my orignal game, the one without the cheat, checked that all scenes were unlocked and at 98%
Did all the new stuff, which is to buy the vids, get Arianna's 2 BCall scenes, Go to kitchen, get ingerdients/recipe and scene, go and massage feet, scene.. now 100% move to entrance and dinner starts.

Important to note: If you use cheat from .98% version in 1.00 game vesion, your completion will freeze at .98% and going to massage feet will do an enless loop!

That's why I did it in a backup copy of the game and from a save from .98 (or earlier) and used that cheated save to play in my usual non cheated game.

Hope this helps?

Note: All puzzled must be unlocked, but they don't need to be solved.. doing that missed scene unlocked the last puzzle for me and haven't solved the 6 last or so.. still I got the end game dinner to tricker :)

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
So this is odd... I downloaded v1.0 and can't continue from my save game, continue is greyed out on v1.0.

However, I kept my old version folder (haven't played in a few updates) from 0.61021 and can load my saves in that version.

Any ideas? I don't see anything in the OP about needing to start a new game between the versions I have.
yeah i had this issue a couple of updates back and apparently the save folder changed that the game reads from now and nobody ever mentioned it except one person on here, i ended up transferring my saves to the new folder and it worked fine after that. see if this works for you

Before: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data - this folder is now empty
Now: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\The Genesis Order

Reactions: zombie666
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes