Feb 8, 2023
Thanks. it seems NLT released .99034 to replace .99032 a few hours ago.
Would you be able to upload the latest?
It is the latest version of the game. I labelled it before I realized there had been two revisions since the original. If you start it and look in the bottom right corner of the splash screen you'll see what I mean.

Screenshot from 2024-03-15 21-37-03.png

Last edited:
Reactions: binstinct79
Feb 16, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.99032] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 1.48GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Thank you 7x7Pilot

Reactions: Val8

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
they should drop the 100% & stop stringing us along as a marketing scheme.
The dev can't release something that isn't built. NLT has said in many interviews that he has a schedule for a reason.
5 days for animations, certain amount of days for coding etc etc.

Why do you want rushed content?

Plus we already know that SoTS won't drop till July most likely. So you want an evening longer wait?

Oct 30, 2023
The dev can't release something that isn't built. NLT has said in many interviews that he has a schedule for a reason.
5 days for animations, certain amount of days for coding etc etc.

Why do you want rushed content?

Plus we already know that SoTS won't drop till July most likely. So you want an evening longer wait?
no different than the reused content from ton in tgo.....

i'm sure the game is complete & the only schedule is to keep those $$$$ coming in.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeyGucci

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
no different than the reused content from ton in tgo.....

i'm sure the game is complete & the only schedule is to keep those $$$$ coming in.
People have become spoiled by all this 18+ content with animations... either they say that they are milking money from them, like icstor, or they are no longer satisfied with developers who consistently release content on schedule

Reactions: JoeyGucci
Oct 30, 2023
People have become spoiled by all this 18+ content with animations... either they say that they are milking money from them, like icstor, or they are no longer satisfied with developers who consistently release content on schedule
how about this, the end should have been with the big gangbang.
1% every 2 weeks from then for 3 minutes or less of gameplay is the shits !!

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
So I haven't played this game but downloaded with a save file just to see if anything had changed since ToN. Good to see that the cycle of 'thing, thing from another angle, faster thing, faster thing from another angle, woman appears to get a text message and vibrates with splashing sound' is still going strong after 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

player_username123

Oct 18, 2022
As KING COLD already pointed out you don't HAVE TO use an emulator to get a Mac version good to go... it is enough if you have the Mac core which you can find here

and simply download a full version of Windows - extract it's www folder - place it's content into it's respective place on Mac - and you are good to go !

If you want to use emulator though ( dependent on your rig of course ) I'd go with VirtualBox - PlayOnMac - Wine mix... ( Wine won't do if you have ARM chipset keep in mind ! )
tysm bro, maccore really help. though can it be used for other rpgm games that only has windows or only genesis order? Also im having the same problem with every other rpgm games, they suddenly quit or get black screen but i can still hear the audio. I dont know if its related to the newer version of rpgm smthing.
Image 3-16-24 at 12.22 PM.jpeg

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
v0.99 All Secrets Walkthrough

I've attached my full save of v0.99

<= v0.98 guide here | v1.0 guide here =>

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
******* IMPORTANT! HOTFIX TO ISSUES RELATING TO THE JUDGE'S OFFICE ********
Right. NLT Media have released a small hotfix to sort out the problem in the Judge's office attached below. Just install in the usual way or extract the /www/data/Map257.json file in the archive into your game's www/data/ folder and overwrite what's there. If you use the cracked updater to keep your game current just run it and the patch gets installed automatically. This was a developmental bug made by NLT Media not an error by me. Enjoy.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 214 Votes