• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Albaverda

Jul 16, 2021
Hello I don't know why my game is 99% impossible to go to 100% for the meal scene which can send me a 100% backup thank you in advance

lam09

Apr 8, 2023
This ^^^ is how to tell the world you're an idiot without actually saying you're an idiot.

everyone knows that we are all waiting for the final patch / bugfix for The Genesis Order [v1.10] [NLT Media]
YESS, A PERFECT ARGUMENT WHICH PROVES I'M NOT AN IDIOT THAT I COULDN'T THINK OF WITHOUT U

• Haha
Reactions: FlexBewLeak

jprizal

May 21, 2018
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

View attachment 1633618

Download: MEGA

:: Important :: Performance Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the video files come up as unplayable after I download. Am I doing something wrong?

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
maybe it will work
It didn't work out the files you gave me is the same as here in my name and size folder.:(
Delete the whole game and cleaned the whole folder where the game's saves are, and it extracts the whole game again.
My game here that I downloaded here on F95 has (10.6GB) if it was only part of update could be said that the game crashed due to some buggy update.
Let's see if this time this is not the mistake ... if I give I give up, since there is no way to contact the game DV only through paid support.:cry:

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
You can't be bothered but you ask others to be bothered to answer your request?

Do you see the disconnect?

I you can't be bothered, why should others be bothered to answer your plea?

Hope This Helps ™
are you purposfully acting stupid or do you really don't get the concept of droping a game and wanting to be spoiled?
anyway i'll use a save, please change and grow as a person.

ItsDiablo

Jul 7, 2022
In the postgame, every NPC you talk to will give you a hint of what/where you are missing.
The photos are bought at the shop after you get enough kamasutra pages.
Have no clue what im missing they give hints that make zero sense to me & one that said "i bought a poster from the store but it was torn" could be what i need but at the store theres nothing to buy. I have 5 ks pages for everyone & 2 for arianna. Done everthing like i said 1 photo & 2 extras seems to be all i got left. Im lost.

dluser

Apr 23, 2024
Have no clue what im missing they give hints that make zero sense to me & one that said "i bought a poster from the store but it was torn" could be what i need but at the store theres nothing to buy. I have 5 ks pages for everyone & 2 for arianna. Done everthing like i said 1 photo & 2 extras seems to be all i got left. Im lost.
you need to do some puzzles too.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Screenshot every variation of hints and post here those, maybe I or someone else can understand and help.
Do you have every Tasha video? All puzzles done?

Last edited:

hihihehehohohihi

Apr 25, 2021
Today I discovered I was blocked by NLT on twitter.
I swear I didn't do anything wrong, I just commented that "I wish there were scenes of beautiful girls being raped by monsters" in the new game trailer, I think it was just a fan's wish and they have the right to listen or not.
but they blocked me, so disappointing

they have the right to ignore my wishes, but they blocked me.
I deleted all their games from my computer, so disappointed

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I swear I didn't do anything wrong, I just commented that "I wish there were scenes of beautiful girls being raped by monsters" in the new game trailer, I think it was just a fan's wish and they have the right to listen or not.

You talked about rape on twitter, what did you expect to happen ?
I don't know about twitter's TOS but I guess this kind of topic is not allowed.
If anything, NLT banned you to protect his account.

hihihehehohohihi

Apr 25, 2021
You talked about rape on twitter, what did you expect to happen ?
I don't know about twitter's TOS but I guess this kind of topic is not allowed.
If anything, NLT banned you to protect his account.
Sorry, I don't often use twitter so I don't know the terms of use.
but if I violate then I think only my account will be affected. and now it's working fine, I've also expressed my wishes to other game developers and they just say they don't do it, or they ignore my comments.
I have never been blocked except in the case of NLT media, If it's true as you said he blocked me to protect his account, I apologize for my ignorance and there won't be any questions.

dluser

Apr 23, 2024

this thread is about the game
The Genesis Order
this thread is not about your stupidity.

3.70 star(s) 213 Votes