mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I've finished the game, but I show I'm at 87% 96% completion. I did not follow a guide, I just played the game, and now here I am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way to know "you need [x] key which will unlock [y] chest and give you [so-and-so KS page]", or "go do x, y, z to unlock the puzzles" and the like so I can finish off this game to 100%? Or am I kinda screwed by not following a guide and making the non-preggo choices earlier on?
Self-quote magic

Since that post I've gotten to 98%. I'm at 33/34 Photos (my Album shows one photo as "Cousin Hannah - Torn Photo" so I guess I'm missing the other half of that), 45/47 Extras. I'm still blocked on buying Andrea's house. And I have a padlocked Angelcraft 'recipe' (middle row, far right). All of which is quite vexing.

Reactions: TanyaC

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
I have a Mac. So I went ahead and downloaded the most recent njws and brought the www folder over as app.nw. but I noticed from the instant I hit "new game" that the cutscenes have no audio at all. no voice acting, no sound effects, and if there wasn't music playing before hand, no music. I wanted to know if this is an issue that other people have had, or is this an issue suffered during the conversion process?

for clarification, there is voice acting during gameplay, but the only problem is the cutscenes.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Self-quote magic

Since that post I've gotten to 98%. I'm at 33/34 Photos (my Album shows one photo as "Cousin Hannah - Torn Photo" so I guess I'm missing the other half of that), 45/47 Extras. I'm still blocked on buying Andrea's house. And I have a padlocked Angelcraft 'recipe' (middle row, far right). All of which is quite vexing.
If you arrive at the end of the mission as I arrived around 80% .... The remaining 20% still have a lot to do, only that Arianna's aid globe is now just for you to teleport for some Place, it no longer works like her help as the game begins.
This photo I took from the map was after I finished the game, with 80% and looks what appeared to me here, only that now this is very difficult to find out because Arianna's help no longer appears, since she turned from Angel of Light to the devilish angel.
I tried to make some different paths without Arianna's help and ended up breaking the game and I had to go back some saves so I could make the right routes.
This game if you don't do the things you need to do at the right time, you'll break the game at some point, and that's what I had in this game, having to meet goals in order.
At the beginning of the game Arianna told me that the order of things did not matter, that I was free to do as I wanted, but it did not work ended up breaking and crashing the game in some areas because it was not supposed to be there in a certain place in that Time, and I realized that this advanced something that should happen later and not before.
The previous game of DV NLT was much better than this one, this one has a lot of sex, but the story was a little rough and meaningless, referring to the history of the past game.
Finish.jpg

mattius77

May 16, 2017
That's why I'm posting in here. I've gone from around 85% to 98% after completing the story part of the game, and I have I'm guessing 2 or 3 scenes left to play. They seem maybe connected to buying Andrea's House (the one task I know I can still do, but can't figure out how to trigger) and that's where I'm stuck.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
That's why I'm posting in here. I've gone from around 85% to 98% after completing the story part of the game, and I have I'm guessing 2 or 3 scenes left to play. They seem maybe connected to buying Andrea's House (the one task I know I can still do, but can't figure out how to trigger) and that's where I'm stuck.
Go speak to the random npcs. They give you hints

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Go speak to the random npcs. They give you hints
I have been doing that, but I'm either not getting the helpful conversations or the convos that trigger after the game story is complete don't really apply to items that are still outstanding. Like "Be careful when you wash your hands so you don't drop your keys down the drain" or "Young ladies keep their diaries in their bedrooms" (paraphrasing). I've already done those things, so I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to be helpful.

Thank you, though. I'll take all the suggestions I can get.

Edit: And I only have puzzles 46 and 51 to unlock now.

Last edited:

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Self-quote magic

Best of luck for the remaining 2%. I also request you to share the save just before the final dinner. Thanks in advance.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
An angel of light always defeats an angel of darkness, here everything has been modified, having put Arianna to lose the power of light and become an angel of darkness was something more bad in this game .... she was expelled from the cêu and stayed there At the entrance of hell, even 1hero calling her to go live with him, it was not cool since she remained outside his house like a guard dog.:cry:
At least in the past game the angel did not lose his powers and was still good, with Heny.
This game had everything to have a cool end, and the DV spoiled everything, giving a horrible ending.
In the previous game you could pregnant several girls in this you only have 2 options or you get pregnant Judy or Erica, and even pregnant one of them none with MC.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: dluser

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where ? im tring to delete my saves
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones

3.70 star(s) 214 Votes