JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
That's why I'm posting in here. I've gone from around 85% to 98% after completing the story part of the game, and I have I'm guessing 2 or 3 scenes left to play. They seem maybe connected to buying Andrea's House (the one task I know I can still do, but can't figure out how to trigger) and that's where I'm stuck.
Go speak to the random npcs. They give you hints

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Go speak to the random npcs. They give you hints
I have been doing that, but I'm either not getting the helpful conversations or the convos that trigger after the game story is complete don't really apply to items that are still outstanding. Like "Be careful when you wash your hands so you don't drop your keys down the drain" or "Young ladies keep their diaries in their bedrooms" (paraphrasing). I've already done those things, so I'm not entirely sure what's supposed to be helpful.

Thank you, though. I'll take all the suggestions I can get.

Edit: And I only have puzzles 46 and 51 to unlock now.

Last edited:

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
Self-quote magic

Since that post I've gotten to 98%. I'm at 33/34 Photos (my Album shows one photo as "Cousin Hannah - Torn Photo" so I guess I'm missing the other half of that), 45/47 Extras. I'm still blocked on buying Andrea's house. And I have a padlocked Angelcraft 'recipe' (middle row, far right). All of which is quite vexing.
Best of luck for the remaining 2%. I also request you to share the save just before the final dinner. Thanks in advance.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: NLT Media - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
An angel of light always defeats an angel of darkness, here everything has been modified, having put Arianna to lose the power of light and become an angel of darkness was something more bad in this game .... she was expelled from the cêu and stayed there At the entrance of hell, even 1hero calling her to go live with him, it was not cool since she remained outside his house like a guard dog.:cry:
At least in the past game the angel did not lose his powers and was still good, with Heny.
This game had everything to have a cool end, and the DV spoiled everything, giving a horrible ending.
In the previous game you could pregnant several girls in this you only have 2 options or you get pregnant Judy or Erica, and even pregnant one of them none with MC.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: dluser

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
where ? im tring to delete my saves
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
i already have done that an it doesnt appear unu
On windows - and you don't tell us what platform you are on - simply enter %LOCALAPPDATA%\UserData in the explorer address bar.

It will use the right path (on the right disk (which is missing from the text quoted)) and, as it's the AppData folder that's hidden, you will navigate thru that folder even if you are not showing hidden files (/folders).

You should see all of the files you are after

Hope This Helps ™

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

1.gif

With all the voiced dialog coming in Symphony of the Serpent's first chapter comes a lot of lip syncing that needs done. Any guesses as to what's being said in the above animation? It's been a bit of a gear shift going back to the animation portion, but with all the new voiced lines it's been exciting to see them come to life. Most of this week will be spent getting the final edits in place and much of the lip syncing done. Time is ticking and the launch date is approaching! Exciting times!

The Genesis Order will also get another small update this week with a few bugs fixes that have been caught. Thanks to those who've submitted bugs and suggestions. It helps to make sure the game is as flawless as possible.

Thanks for all the support and have a great week
!

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3630344

With all the voiced dialog coming in Symphony of the Serpent's first chapter comes a lot of lip syncing that needs done. Any guesses as to what's being said in the above animation? It's been a bit of a gear shift going back to the animation portion, but with all the new voiced lines it's been exciting to see them come to life. Most of this week will be spent getting the final edits in place and much of the lip syncing done. Time is ticking and the launch date is approaching! Exciting times!

The Genesis Order will also get another small update this week with a few bugs fixes that have been caught. Thanks to those who've submitted bugs and suggestions. It helps to make sure the game is as flawless as possible.

!
That twink is the MC? :oops:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3630344

!
Hello everyone.
I don't know if this problem has been reported or if someone has the answer but:
in Genesis Order, I can't get Lilian's first chest key outside Eve's Cathedral.
I have the grappling hook but the character doesn't throw it.
Does anyone have a solution or will this be part of a bugfix?
Thanks a lot.

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes