Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
When update?

You see... noodles don't bother to read previous posts before they post something.
Man, that thing really makes me mad, if I was a dev I wouldn't have updated anything just to piss off these peoples.
NLT and other devs who work their ass off to do all these great games should receive only grateful feedbacks, instead I read only complains and whines about updates from people that ( I suspect) don't even put a penny in these games.
Really they have no shame at all. :cautious:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
should receive only grateful feedbacks
Nope... that's a dead end ! Constructive criticism must be there so a dev knows the balance where he might have place for improvement... of course this has nothing to do with the " Why can't we fuck mom ??? :mad::p " sorta critics but I'm not gonna waste my time to get into details... whoever get's it get's it... ;):D Noodles are yummy ! :KEK:

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There is something " wrong " with GREG-s walkthrough guide... ( not that it is really wrong but still... ) This should be uploaded AFTER the game update ACTUALLY comes out ! :LOL: I believe that GREG has an early access to it but knowing ALL there is to an update BEFORE it even get's a public release is just... strange ! :unsure: Ehh... whatevs ! :KEK: Noodles won't be able to use it anyways since it needs basic reading skillz... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
There is something " wrong " with GREG-s walkthrough guide... ( not that it is really wrong but still... ) This should be uploaded AFTER the game update ACTUALLY comes out ! :LOL: I believe that GREG has an early access to it but knowing ALL there is to an update BEFORE it even get's a public release is just... strange ! :unsure: Ehh... whatevs ! :KEK: Noodles won't be able to use it anyways since it needs basic reading skillz... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
lol there are 4 guides on his discord, 3 are text based & 1 is video guide

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Miguel B

Mar 26, 2018
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

where is the update? xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874