bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
How do I start this in Linux (Ubuntu)?
Tried to start launcher.sh in the terminal and got "permission denieed".
You probably didn't give it execution permissions, chmod +x launcher.sh in your terminal, I don't know how to do it in a GUI but I imagine if you right click on it it's somewhere there.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How do I start this in Linux (Ubuntu)?
Tried to start launcher.sh in the terminal and got "permission denieed".
Your username fits perfect.

"Permission denied" means that the file you try to run isn't allowed to be executed as program. Therefore, you need to give the file permission.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Your username fits perfect.

"Permission denied" means that the file you try to run isn't allowed to be executed as program. Therefore, you need to give the file permission.
Boy oh boy oh boy... do we have a new candidate for noodle of the year award ?! :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Pre-emptive meme compilation :

"How do I update ?"
"Where's mom ?"
"No heels"
"Will my save survive after I format my HDD ?"
"My legit 10 mil $ game doesn't progress, halp"
"Tried playing compressed wincest Android through Windows emulator on a Mac running Linux, my PC caught on fire, please provide support"

And plenty more, hopefully something new compared to ToN
Excellent assessment of our little situation ! :LOL: Eager to see MORE of these in the long run ! :KEK:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Could someone send me a cold beer? (and some pizza too?) the last one was a little warm - oh and no anchovies thanks. <smiley face thing>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should you be able to pinpoint the right variable to increase, sure.
You still need somewhere to sell them and then somewhere to use all that saved up money.
The game keeps track and will hold off on further bling till you spend.
Can I use a save editor and change the number of clay or stone statues to make more money?

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I wonder how long NLT Media will be able to maintain such a standard insofar as updates are concerned. :unsure: The first two chapters are one hell of a lot of work. :eek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Should you be able to pinpoint the right variable to increase, sure.
You still need somewhere to sell them and then somewhere to use all that saved up money.
The game keeps track and will hold off on further bling till you spend.
I would not recommend it... just tried it with chest keys... seemingly it works but as soon as you try to open a chest... you will have to face the music :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Not sure if there are failsafes for money or consumable items or even for the stats... the chest key is off limits that's for sure ! :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes