Borel

Jan 7, 2022
girl in this pic is tasha.. i wonder who is coming from past & it maybe eve
Could be Eve. Might be Adam. (Although neither of them are what I would call "familiar".) Alia is still in the Sex Shop so maybe Sofia (biological mother) or Naomi (adoptive mom) will be stopping by to pick her up. I really hope it's Sofia since she knows a lot about Madalyn and what the Church of Cambion has been planning for centuries. (y) Or maybe Lilith will help Daemalius incarnate into the desouled body of some unlucky mortal to help her take over the world? Or maybe Clare Gray with her archaeological knowledge and expertise in Tikpak and Casula lore will show up to help her friend Diana, before the two of them set off to discover the source of the water of immortality in Sofia's subterranean fountain? :eek: Who can say for sure? :p Sounds like fun though. (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Deepsu985

bu4o

Aug 3, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

A character from the past returns! But who is it? In the next chapter of The Genesis Order the quest to save Erica's soul continues and leads to something very unexpected. Will it spell doom for everyone?

Coming in one week is the next chapter of TGO featuring three new scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a new multi-girl pinup! There are only a few chapters left in the main story with the ending planned for August. More info to come on bonus content which will continue to be produced for the rest of 2023 as we develop the first chapter of the next game in the series which will start in 2024.

Stay tuned for more TGO teases and plenty of news about the next game!

Thanks for the support and have a great week!
Damn. I was hoping that the next update ends the main story. But if it's planned for August, we're looking at 3 or 4 more updates.
Every time the story cuts off and I have to wait another 2 weeks is torture.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Oracle says "Nobody is guarding the bunker anymore" and almost everyone in thechurch, but I can't open the bunker's door, though blue button was pressed and now black. Any help? YouTube didn't helped me with this.

siigaex

Oct 5, 2021
The encrypted $Books.rpgmvp in your www/img/characters folder is corrupt. Download and unzip the contents of the $Books.rpgmvp.zip file attached below into your game's www/img/characters folder. i.e., put the $Books.rpgmvp file in the archive into the www/img/characters folder, and it should get rid of that message. Often when you get such an error more than one file is corrupted and when replace a faulty file with a good one the same error gets triggered by another file. With a bit of luck you might be OK though and won't lose anything by having a go. (y)
Thanks a lot bro

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Damn. I was hoping that the next update ends the main story. But if it's planned for August, we're looking at 3 or 4 more updates.
Every time the story cuts off and I have to wait another 2 weeks is torture.
It has been well publicized for a while now that the main story ends in August (and my money is on the xx082 release not xx081 but that's just my guess). Not sure why anybody was expecting otherwise.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Could be Eve. Might be Adam. (Although neither of them are what I would call "familiar".) Alia is still in the Sex Shop so maybe Sofia (biological mother) or Naomi (adoptive mom) will be stopping by to pick her up. I really hope it's Sofia since she knows a lot about Madalyn and what the Church of Cambion has been planning for centuries. (y) Or maybe Lilith will help Daemalius incarnate into the desouled body of some unlucky mortal to help her take over the world? Or maybe Clare Gray with her archaeological knowledge and expertise in Tikpak and Casula lore will show up to help her friend Diana, before the two of them set off to discover the source of the water of immortality in Sofia's subterranean fountain? :eek: Who can say for sure? :p Sounds like fun though. (y)
you are right dude.. sofia is only one who knows plan of those demons & i am eagerly waiting for her.. and what if someone from TON could be daughter of andrea?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
YES! :D Give that man a round of applause or an alcoholic beverage if he's old enough to drink! :p Totally forgot about the videos which I now remember buying early on in the game, looked at once, and then forgot about until reminded now. (y) The videos appear in the count of extras as extras but not in the inventory as objects owned because they can only be watched if you visit Tasha's Sex Shop. :cautious: The mystery is solved. ;) Well done Sherlock! (y)
Nice praise and kudos for the man, but did you ever think of hitting the "like" or "love" button also?? (they are located at the bottom right of the post)

siigaex

Oct 5, 2021
The encrypted $Books.rpgmvp in your www/img/characters folder is corrupt. Download and unzip the contents of the $Books.rpgmvp.zip file attached below into your game's www/img/characters folder. i.e., put the $Books.rpgmvp file in the archive into the www/img/characters folder, and it should get rid of that message. Often when you get such an error more than one file is corrupted and when replace a faulty file with a good one the same error gets triggered by another file. With a bit of luck you might be OK though and won't lose anything by having a go. (y)
Can you give me all the file img/character please bro? All file mine is gone, every move error to load because of omg/character is error

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can you give me all the file img/character please bro?
If you're missing images, you've most probably messed up your game's installation by missing out one (or more) "update_only" files. I'd suggest you re-download the full game which should include all the images/files you'll need to run the game properly.

Your save file is stored in a separate place (at least on Windows/Linux/Mac, I'm not sure about Android), so you don't have to worry about that.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Nice praise and kudos for the man, but did you ever think of hitting the "like" or "love" button also?? (they are located at the bottom right of the post)
I don't get that. :confused: I've made plenty of posts trying to help people, never got a thumb's up, and couldn't care less because I wasn't fishing for such appreciation in the first place. :LOL: Does anybody really care about such things? :rolleyes: Really? Makes no sense if they do but to each his own and I'm awarding you a "like" emoji immediately. Feel good?(y)

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I real
you are right dude.. sofia is only one who knows plan of those demons & i am eagerly waiting for her.. and what if someone from TON could be daughter of andrea?
I really hope the visitor in the next chapter of TGO will be the formerly immortal pirate queen Sofia Vesper herself. :p Man I would love to see one of the greatest and most fascinating characters in the NLT universe reprised and included in the current or possibly future game. (y) I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I don't get that. :confused: I've made plenty of posts trying to help people, never got a thumb's up, and couldn't care less because I wasn't fishing for such appreciation in the first place. :LOL: Does anybody really care about such things? :rolleyes: Really? Makes no sense if they do but to each his own and I'm awarding you a "like" emoji immediately. Feel good?(y)
I did not ask for a "like" from you (so please remove it if you can) but the emoji system is there for a reason, and some members like to use it. The number of "likes" is kinda like a badge of honor, and is especially noted for the members that have them in the thousands+ range.

EJHarris

Apr 15, 2023
At the end of chapters 77061 and 79062 the Oracle tells you to speak to strangers on the street for additional secrets. As much as I’ve tried I can’t figure out what or where the old wives tale about treasure and following roaches is suppose to lead me. I could use a little help here. Thanks.

Reactions: KTDZERO
3.70 star(s) 218 Votes