muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Where is Melissa's office?
Go to the police station, then turn right to the area with the desks, and it’s the door in the upper left.

How do I break the jars and rocks? Seriously, is reading a whole book necessary in order to play this game? I'm really about to give up and I know I've only been playing this for 9 hours yet I can't get anywhere.
For jars you need the pickaxe. Rocks, you can only destroy some of them with dynamite, and it’s to provide a shortcut once you’ve already gotten to the other side the long way around (involves progressing further in the story).

Just keep following the oracle recommendations and you should make steady progress, no?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
The Genesis Order v.810702 Windows/Linux Update Only

Mega

As usual make a backup of your www folder so you can roll back to your last working version after updating if anything goes wrong.This precaution probably will never be necessary but if you don't take it, if the worst happens, you will be sorry. :cry:
Or just download the full version, instead of searching for the missing files, if something goes wrong. I would suggest it's faster. And then I wouldn't suggest downloading this stuff if you don't have a flatrate.

Reactions: tommyjohne
3.70 star(s) 218 Votes