Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Pleasant surprise with The Genesis Order. More my game type than previous. Dialogue MUCH better and non-sexual conversation and interaction between character add HUGE depth to narrative. (y) Loved scene where Chloe take William to balcony in cathedral for a private moment to see the Casula forest and converse. Filmic and beautiful! Kudos to artist for take trouble to animate such affecting and touching scene for sake of story. :love: Wonderful interlude for thoughtful player like me which I much appreciate fully. I think fantastic that sexual AND non-sexual scenes are both now included in TGO scene player for all such animations are too good to lose as adventure advances and time covers memories in dust. :) Superb!

(Am very curious now about past history of formerly married thief turned Priest, Father Brian Solomon, in Eve cathedral.) :unsure:

More variety in female character too from shy and gentle Chloe to bold and assertive Erica, which good for me for not like unintelligent, passive and compliant girl for much more engaged by independent, interesting and spirited lady I say. :) Game interface is better than before when get used to and glad that Arianna wiseacre like Evie at end of each chapter as epilogue. :LOL: Andrea Kimura is of Japanese heredity and not bad girl but high rank police commissioner! :whistle: Unsuspected. Still get bad girl vibe from Andrea and so wonder if Ms Kimura involve covertly with assist Eclipse Guild with nefarious business and on take. :cautious: (Andrea home is pretty large and luxurious for police lady salary I say unless privately wealthy.) Such diverse thing and musing keep interest in game charged and lively. Carol Ray surely one of most best and sexiest milf character ever I say! :love: No feeble passive self-pitying drunken victim like Janet in ToN is Ms Ray! :p Incredible amount of work in update most worthy of praise and only hope game does not decline into continuous stream of sex scene and next to nothing else like last third of Treasure of Nadia. :(

Beautiful art and absorbing story guarantees top success, if maintain, and worthy of support.

Chloe is best girl. :love:

(Round of applause for NLT Media from formerly disappointed now turned into again one happy patron.)

Last edited:

T4d3u5z

Jul 18, 2017
I have to buy the metal detector but I have no money, how do I do? really boring the money in this game, if someone has a cheat for the money I take thanks in advance unless someone has the solution :D
Go to the forest and search for some artifacts, then sell them in warehouse

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
do i need to play lust epidemic and treasure of nadia before playing this?
Not necessarily, but I would give Nadia a shot. It's a gem and very much in the same vein as this game, so if you enjoy one you'll enjoy the other.

Lust Epidemic is... eh. Less polished than Nadia or this game, the Protagonist is a generic amoral sex gremlin and the waifu brigade is slanted toward older women. I'd play Nadia and this game before circling back if you feel the need.

Reactions: zolomon30

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pleasant surprise with The Genesis Order. More my game type than previous. Dialogue MUCH better and non-sexual conversation and interaction between character add HUGE depth to narrative. (y)
I've always thought that NLT non-sex dialogue was quite good and interesting. In ToN especially I was always interested in what was happening outside the bedroom with the plot and interactions between characters. Inside the bedroom, while the renders and animations were fantastic, I felt the dirty talk was a tad lackluster. It seemed like the MC always just repeats a version of.."oh yes take my cock." :unsure: Hopefully there is more variety in the future.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This update felt like it was half done. The sex scene was way too early, it was just done for manufactured drama between MC and Chloe. There should have been at least one more investigation scene with Erica then do visit.

Then we get the lame metal detector, basically a cheat. This game is so dumbed down when compared to EpicLust.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I have to buy the metal detector but I have no money, how do I do? really boring the money in this game, if someone has a cheat for the money I take thanks in advance unless someone has the solution :D
Just go to the forrest and pick up some satues, figurines and idols.

Stepbro365

Jun 25, 2020
How does it work with the "update only" files, like do i just copy and paste them onto the main folder of the game?? or how do I do it?

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes