HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
after the last video from the sex shop, i m not sure i want to see what s coming next. and blocking the backdoor was certainly not a good move. i dont see myself putting any money on a game company that published that. there s a huge difference between the scene where the girls were taking on massive and bone breaking bowling balls in nadia's temple, with a context of magic and whatnot, and fist punching someone's internal organs with a smiling grind.

Reactions: Deepsu985

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Anyone missing the latest update - you are not missing much - it's one of the dullest updates and has a very flat ending.

I notice on the NLT website it says the next update is 15th April - don't know whether that is a mistake or whether we are going to get a final epilogue scene - hope so because as it stands it doesn't end, it just fizzes out.

Oct 30, 2023
The Genesis Order Step-by-Step Walkthrough (v.99034):
Part 1: Google Drive
Part 2: Google Drive
-Contains everything you need, from the first update to the last update.

The Genesis Order Key and Chest Guide (v.99032):
-To check out the locations of keys, chests, gargoyles, etc. Not necessary if already using the "Step-by-Step walkthrough".

I will report this post to get pinned in the OP. All credit to the respective authors.
V.100 is out, do you have an updated pdf ??

i do not like all the video walkthroughs & your pdf is awesome !!
thanks

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I notice on the NLT website it says the next update is 15th April - don't know whether that is a mistake or whether we are going to get a final epilogue scene - hope so because as it stands it doesn't end, it just fizzes out.
No more content, only bug fixes confirmed by NLT in his discord

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Finally a full release on Steam with added achievements, I can finally play it from scratch. Hopefully it will be at least 25% as decent as ToN.

• Haha
Reactions: Michigan1976
Oct 30, 2023
Anyone missing the latest update - you are not missing much - it's one of the dullest updates and has a very flat ending.

Changelog Version 1.00:
• Added 1 new scene;
• Added 1 Kamasutra scene;
• Added 1 XXX Shop scene;
• Other minor bug fixes.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes