twichman

Dec 4, 2018
The Genesis Order gets a version 1.02 tomorrow which will include lots and lots of grammar fixes! There was also a few bugs that have been sorted out. Keep reporting bugs and fixes! In addition there will also be a new alternate booty call option for Arianna. You can now select her white wings! NO NEW CONTENT HUH !! Eat Shit Idiots !!
The game is 100% complete. There shouldn't be and won't be any new content. In future updates there will only be fixes and perhaps also integration with Lovense sex toys, as NLT did in ToN

• Haha
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
He die in Treasure of Nadia more than three time: drowned (at least once), eat by a jaguar (at least once) and murdered by Duncan. Came back to life over and over thanks to Evie and maybe Madalyn after Duncan stab. Blown up and killed in The Genesis Order but still tangible in Hell and ghostly from Soul Crystal on earth. My bet that Henry will come back to life on earth again in The Symphony of the Serpent. Hard to kill MC is Mr Johnson. ;)
I think they should just bring him back, In my honest opinion he was the best MC. The game is just non-sense with all this religious stuff, leave the succubus to the anime people.

From my perspective, what made Lust Epidemic an interesting game was the story, not just the random sex with imaginary pixel characters.

in ToN was definetly the music, the visuals and the girls.

In this game, I dont know what they were thinking. I imagine they just threw both games into a bowl and made a salad out of it, that is why this game made no sense and it was random sex with very little context.

I am pretty sure from the trailer it'll be mechanically a continuation of this game, hence I am very little interested in playing this next game

Last edited:

Michigan1976

Jul 15, 2022
I think they should just bring him back, In my honest opinion he was the best MC. The game is just non-sense with all this religious stuff, leave the succubus to the anime people.

From my perspective, what made Lust Epidemic an interesting game was the story, not just the random sex with imaginary pixel characters.

in ToN was definetly the music, the visuals and the girls.

In this game, I dont know what they were thinking. I imagine they just threw both games into a bowl and made a salad out of it, that is why this game made no sense and it was random sex with very little context.

I am pretty sure from the trailer it'll be mechanically a continuation of this game, hence I am very little interested in playing this next game
This is true. Some of the sex scenes literally "fell out from the sky". One minute you were having a friendly conversation in a Heather's home, and the next moment you are involved in a group reverse gangbang orgy in Hell. WTF?

Kulon

Oct 12, 2017
So every other NLT game had a final big scene with all girls and this one doesn't? disappointing !!

fap.ist

Oct 27, 2021
Can someone give me this file: \www\img\pictures\BG-none.rpgmvp

I've been going with the "Update-only" route for a long time now and it seems to be missing from my game files. I'd rather not re-download ~11GBs over 3 days with my free mega account just for a few missing KBs so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
The game is 100% complete. There shouldn't be and won't be any new content. In future updates there will only be fixes and perhaps also integration with Lovense sex toys, as NLT did in ToN
Id call Ariannas new wings new comtent wouldnt you or is that a bug fix lol

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022

I've been going with the "Update-only" route for a long time now and it seems to be missing from my game files. I'd rather not re-download ~11GBs over 3 days with my free mega account just for a few missing KBs so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Hi, with v1.00 there is one file called 'BG-none-Lightning.rpgmvp' in this directory. Here it is (unzip it of course). Hope it works.

Reactions: fap.ist

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024

I have no file like that. Only possibility for any kind of match is BG-none-Lightning.rpgmvp which I attach in zip file below for you to try. (y)

Reactions: fap.ist
3.70 star(s) 218 Votes