Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Perhaps by using the purposely made setting that turns off the Background Music?
Bold of you to assume people know how to use the options menu. Most duders around here probably don't even know there's 1

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Bold of you to assume people know how to use the options menu. Most duders around here probably don't even know there's 1
Trust me, I know people don't read.
I have been on forums/servers/etc long enough.
It's sad really how people need to be spoon fed these days

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nonono ! NOAMI ! :KEK
Don't take the name of that sweet goddess in your dirty mouth, you sinner.:D
but the younger ones models look much better.
You mean that sour face, Chloe?
Lust epidemic girls were not my type at all, I found them a bit creepy looking tbh.
Yeah faces are bit angry but bodys are really great.
oh god ! how i can turn off this background music ? its so fucking annoying
Switch of your speakers. Or try options.

Reactions: Dylan741

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019
I can't find the key for a chest. I opened the chest in church attic but I can't open the one in the forest. There is another key somewhere?

Reactions: Lovv99

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I can't find the key for a chest. I opened the chest in church attic but I can't open the one in the forest. There is another key somewhere?
Yes for every chest is there key. One chest per update, one key per update.
Affirmative you Saint ! :KEK: Doing gods work you can't get nasty with babes like that... while as a sinner..... :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Is it worth it ? :p:LOL:
I never said I was a saint. In addition, remember what the nuns do in these games. :KEK:

Btw: I recently read The Chalk Man. And the background story reminded me a lot of the story from LE. It's about something else, but I just saw it clearly there.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

I never said I was a saint. In addition, remember what the nuns do in these games. :KEK:

Btw: I recently read The Chalk Man. And the background story reminded me a lot of the story from LE. It's about something else, but I just saw it clearly there.
You trying to lead me to a dismembered body ???!!! :eek::eek::eek:
:KEK:
BTW: the nuns in the game(s) all went through corruption of some sort... :p :LOL: Hence they were not Saint material at all... but they were good enough for slut puppies :KEK:

attiglio

Feb 11, 2019

Thanks man but where is this key?

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I remember that updates used to be every 2 weeks in ''Treasure of Nadia''. Is it the same frequency? They were quite consistent in updates.

Reactions: buktccbfc71
3.70 star(s) 224 Votes