Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
To be honest I never understood why there was so much hate for Naomi. There were always some people nagging about her and I am surprised to see that they are still some mention her in the next game, lol.
And if you have the patience to go look at the TON thread you would find that many of those that are whining about the absence of woman like her here, well.. are the same that were whining about her there, pretty strange uh?
But most peoples just want an excuse to use their keyboards wildly....:sneaky: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Apr 11, 2022
Is Chloe the main girl? Ton had Alia, who was one of my least fav with Pricilla. My fav on Ton were Diana,Clare,Sofia and madalylin. On here Lilian, Hannah, Ella, and maybe Andrea are my fav.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
To be honest I never understood why there was so much hate for Naomi. There were always some people nagging about her and I am surprised to see that they are still some mention her in the next game, lol.
I have no particular like or dislike for Naomi only think that the Melissa model is more attractive facially (bigger eyes with more delicate and refined features) and physically (statuesque, curvaceous, toned and athletic figure) than the Naomi model (piggy eyes, crude features, lantern jaw, corpulent figure running to fat, unnaturally broad hips and an eclipsing massive ass). On top of that Melissa's personality (independent, educated, restrained, professional, virtuous, conscientious and chaste) is vastly better than Naomi's (parasitic, moronic, abandoned, jobless, licentious, degenerate and nymphomaniacal). However IMHO the real reason Naomi ended up a hate figure for so many ToN players is because she was overused and overexposed, i.e., Naomi appeared in so many scenes and drove the story forward for so long she became intrusive, interfering and annoying. Melissa is without any doubt aesthetically superior to Naomi on all and every level.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have no particular like or dislike for Naomi only think that the Melissa model is more attractive facially (bigger eyes with more delicate and refined features) and physically (statuesque, curvaceous, toned and athletic figure) than the Naomi model (piggy eyes, crude features, lantern jaw, corpulent figure running to fat as well as huge broad hips and a massive ass). On top of that Melissa's personality (independent, educated, restrained, professional, virtuous, conscientious and chaste) is vastly better than Naomi's (parasitic, illiterate, abandoned, jobless, licentious, degenerate and nymphomaniacal). However IMHO the real reason Naomi ended up a hate figure for so many ToN players is because she was overused and overexposed, i.e., Naomi appeared so many scenes and drove the story forward for so long she became intrusive, interfering and annoying.
So what you wanted to say is that the Noami model is 2-3 generations older... fascinating what improvements have been done... :LOL:

The rest is exactly right... if you like the one and dislike the other :p:LOL:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
People comparing models from a different game to keep this thread alive & interesting is the lowest :KEK:
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than ToN

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
People comparing models from a different game to keep this thread alive & interesting is the lowest :KEK:
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than TGO
Maybe that's why the maze puzzles are coming back :rolleyes:

Reactions: DD69-1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
this game is not as popular as ToN, even his discord patreons were discussing theories of ToN, but with TGO it all stopped, nobody gives two flying fucks about this game, people keep asking of more ToN cast involvement in the game because this game's characters are that uninteresting... ToN at this point had more thread posts than this game on this site, be it questions relating on where to get stuff, that's there in TGO as well.. but this game is significantly less popular than TGO
Only thing keeping this place alive is "Android and Mac when" or "where is Naomi". It's a wasteland

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Agreed after an initial interesting premise the game looks too similar to TON, the different scenario is not enough to cover that, it's true we are only at the beginning but we are pretty much on the same track.
I hope something will change but I'm not that optimistic...
ZenGarden No please not that too...:eek::cry:

Reactions: DD69-1
3.70 star(s) 224 Votes