wertpiller

Dec 16, 2020
If you want to have the complete updated version for Mac, you just need to download the 21041 pc version, unzip it rename the www folder inside it as app.nw, drag it in the Resources sub-folder of your Mac TGO game after you will remove the old app.nw folder from it
From that point to update it you just need to download only the update patch and extract the www folder rename it app.nw drag it on the Resources sub-folder ( holding the alt key) release on it and click merge on the pop up window.
You will have the makeshift updated Mac version. :)
thank you!

Martino73

Jun 20, 2017
Before downloading this i must.
Does the MC also has a huge ass dong like in the previous game ?
Because that was such a turnoff for me.

Reactions: Qtypical98

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
If you want to have the complete updated version for Mac, you just need to download the 21041 pc version, unzip it rename the www folder inside it as app.nw, drag it in the Resources sub-folder of your Mac TGO game after you will remove the old app.nw folder from it
From that point to update it you just need to download only the update patch and extract the www folder rename it app.nw drag it on the Resources sub-folder ( holding the alt key) release on it and click merge on the pop up window.
You will have the makeshift updated Mac version. :)
Or just dump your Mac in the Garbage and get a windows pc, why go through all the pain of opening files when it's simple to just swipe a card :WeSmart::LUL::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Or just dump your Mac in the Garbage and get a windows pc, why go through all the pain of opening files when it's simple to just swipe a card :WeSmart::LUL::KEK:
I could agree with you, but I have a Mac and you know the old say.. "You have to live with what you have"... So at least I could help the other who don't know how to operate with a Mac... :D :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart and Jazzzzz

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I could agree with you, but I have a Mac and you know the old say.. "You have to live with what you have"... So at least I could help the other who don't know how to operate with a Mac... :D :ROFLMAO:
But...... in all goes to waste..... :(:cry:

Apr 11, 2022
The only adult game where I look forward to the game's updates. Ton and genesis order might not have the best story, or likeable mc but the animations and sex scenes (amount and quality) are second to none. Ton was true one hand experience for me.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ton was true one hand experience for me.
It's exactly why your experience can be neglected... if you don't get it come back to this in a couple of years... you will laugh about the past yourself :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello genius!
Did you try it before you gave a bad answer?
There is no option to mute the background music!

Glad you know how to use the options!

thx bro

thx bro , There is no option to mute the background music
So you're saying that when you open the game you don't have this option available?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And can't do this?
:unsure:

Reactions: KristopheH

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
So you're saying that when you open the game you don't have this option available?
And can't do this?
:unsure:
Ask him if the game he downloaded is in English language or not.....or maybe he can't read as good as he can type.......

• Haha

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ask him if the game he downloaded is in English language or not.....or maybe he can't read as good as he can type.......
You know, at this point I'm scared to ask... This is maybe the lowest point a user of this forum reached in my eyes.
I mean compared to this the incest freaks, the constant requests for Mac update and even the "why my screen is black?!?" pale in comparison....

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes