Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
You know, at this point I'm scared to ask... This is maybe the lowest point a user of this forum reached in my eyes.
I mean compared to this the incest freaks, the constant requests for Mac update and even the "why my screen is black?!?" pale in comparison....
Bruh they can literally just press the freaking mute button on their keyboard if they are too lazy, don't know why they keep asking regarding turning down the volume and all

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Bruh they can literally just press the freaking mute button on their keyboard if they are too lazy, don't know why they keep asking regarding turning down the volume and all
Eh wish I know the answer to that, at this point it's only venting just for the sake of it imho.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was starting to wondering where they were gone... having put them on ignore may be one of the cause, but I was worried for them nonetheless...:sneaky: :KEK:
Don't you worry... they will crawl out of their hiding place one after another... :KEK:

Also your comparison... it's practically the same sorta ignorant persons... they have just received different " tests " from life... were it the case they receive each others " tests " they would fail it all no worries there ! :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Don't you worry... they will crawl out of their hiding place one after another... :KEK:

Also your comparison... it's practically the same sorta ignorant persons... they have just received different " tests " from life... were it the case they receive each others " tests " they would fail it all no worries there ! :KEK:
Dang reached my like limits again!
Oh yeah, I'm sure they will... I already seen with your answer to one of them. :D :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I like that game, I mean, animations are top-notch, models, textures (aside cum, which reminds me of spider webs, looks silly cause of that) are great to look at, love the 2D map style, the 'point-and-click' aspect, I may be older than some here and grew up with those, may be why (also recommend Aurelia from these boards, for the same reason). Looking forward to each updates cause they are so damn consistent in their deliveries, and there's always something new to discover, and always some new scenes.

MC is meh though, disliked the one from ToN (and hope we already have seen most of him, can't stand him), the one from LE was meh too, it's not NLT Media's forte, story is a bit meh too, and even though variables changes, usually very predictable. At least it's fun to roam the map and discover new things.

Still don't get how it's disliked that much though, damn they are so consistent in their updates compared to most of the other developers, just for that they deserve much more love.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Still don't get how it's disliked that much though
Easy... I'm not pumped up on drugs to cloud my judgement ! :rolleyes: And as it seems many many people are not either... ;) Just because you make advancements in one graphics/animations that does not mean your whole game can be considered better NOR good at all for that matter :rolleyes:
damn they are so consistent in their updates compared to most of the other developers
lol ^ This is their business plan :LOL: for the others... I'm not sure whether or not they have one ! :rolleyes::p
just for that they deserve much more love.
So love 'em ! :LOL: I stick to " like 'em " if you know what I mean... :KEK: BTW I'm not sure what you meant here exactly... just because one does not like a product they are entitled to express their dissatisfaction... that's not necessarily against the developer but the product directly ! ;)

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
So we're up to 23% with this update. I was wondering how much it'd advance but just 2% isn't much. I'm starting to think that it'll be best to hold off on playing until at least 2 updates are out so there's more to it. But I don't know if I can hold off and not play for another 15 days.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
So we're up to 23% with this update. I was wondering how much it'd advance but just 2% isn't much. I'm starting to think that it'll be best to hold off on playing until at least 2 updates are out so there's more to it. But I don't know if I can hold off and not play for another 15 days.
each update usually has around 30 minutes of playable content. If that isn't enough for you you can hold off without anouncing it.

Reactions: Karmasaur
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes