GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone have any guide for the puzzles? I've made it to the 4th one at the moment.

Last edited:

member200120012001

Aug 25, 2020
Does anyone know where to find 3 dumbells besides 1 from the gym and 1 near Hannah's bedroom?
Also, where to find the metal hook and grapple hook?

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Is this game finished? Also where I can officially buy these games? I beat Treasure of Nadia 80% and I think it was very good game so where I can buy it officially?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Is this game finished? Also where I can officially buy these games? I beat Treasure of Nadia 80% and I think it was very good game so where I can buy it officially?
Go to page 1 of this thread, and look for these words "Developer: NLT Media Patreon". Go to the Patreon page and subscribe. That is how you buy this game.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Go to page 1 of this thread, and look for these words "Developer: NLT Media Patreon". Go to the Patreon page and subscribe. That is how you buy this game.
or wait for the Full version on steam in like 2 Years.

DagazWalhalla

Sep 22, 2018
Right-click on "nw" or "game.desktop" -> Properties -> Tab Permissions -> set mark to "Allow executing file as program". Launch game by clicking on nw or game.desktop.

It's an "issue" with Arch and RPGMaker's outdated nwjs version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-3915739
Right-click on "nw" or "game.desktop" -> Properties -> Tab Permissions -> set mark to "Allow executing file as program". Launch game by clicking on nw or game.desktop.

It's an "issue" with Arch and RPGMaker's outdated nwjs version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/post-3915739
For Arch Linux users: The information in the play-on-linux- tread are quite outdated.
For me this works:
  1. Download and extract the Game
  2. Download NWJS from -> extract all files to the game directory
  3. Download the lastest nwjs-ffmpeg-prebuilt from and replace gamedir/lib/libffmpeg.so with the one from the download.
That works for me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
For Arch Linux users: The information in the play-on-linux- tread are quite outdated.
For me this works:
  1. Download and extract the Game
  2. Download NWJS from -> extract all files to the game directory
  3. Download the lastest nwjs-ffmpeg-prebuilt from and replace gamedir/lib/libffmpeg.so with the one from the download.
That works for me.
It's literally the same instruction as linked in my post.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
how do you know what was the preceding Version in order to know if you just need to download the Update Only patch if there is not consistency with the Changelog?

e.g. What if I have v.23044 and the current release is v.25051. How would I know if there was a v.24000 that would result in me missing those files if I choose to download Update Only for v.25051?

Last edited:

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
I have to say this MC is probably one of the most annoying little shits Ive seen in a game in a while. Thank god for the skip button...

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know where to find 3 dumbells besides 1 from the gym and 1 near Hannah's bedroom?
Also, where to find the metal hook and grapple hook?
3rd dumbell: Police station gym
Metal hook: metal jar (need the seed of strength first), not 100% sure about the location, but was that also from the police station?
Cable to make grapple hook: Channel 4 after the interview

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
how do you know what was the preceding Version in order to know if you just need to download the Update Only patch if there is not consistency with the Changelog?

e.g. What if I have v.23044 and the current release is v.25051. How would I know if there was a v.24000 that would result in me missing those files if I choose to download Update Only for v.25051?
By reading the FAQ which is linked on OP too.

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes