0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Could it be, that the Update only patch is to .27052 instead of the .27053 with the hotfix?

I'm also using the enhancement patch along moving only the www folder as always.

Edit: Could it be, that .27053 is not displayed? This would then answer my above question. :D

COOLERD3

Jun 25, 2020
Could it be, that the Update only patch is to .27052 instead of the .27053 with the hotfix?

I'm also using the enhancement patch along moving only the www folder as always.

Edit: Could it be, that .27053 is not displayed? This would then answer my above question. :D
Exactly.

Reactions: 0xanEverage

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
Not gonna lie, this update was pretty damn good in comparison to the ones before.

That said, we all know NLT's enjoyment of killing fathers:

- Father Parker (Lust Epidemic)
- Henry's father (Treasure of Nadia)
- Lillian's father (The Genesis Order)
- The current MC's father (The Genesis Order)

And now we have a new father added to the fray, in fact a double father, both a Father and a father! That's Father Brian, and also possibly the father of Tasha, and his character development over the last few updates have really made me like him. He's understanding about the MC's situation, has relatable life experience, and knows how to defend the ones who matter most.

Here's to hoping that by v100 that Father Brian will stay alive and well. Anyone else with me?

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
are you smart friend? I read in patreon that there has to be a new video and I thought I may have a bug. No need to ask question on question.
I am smart. Thank you!
I also know how to read.
The Patreon weekly report you are talking about never said that there would be a new video in this update.
It said that new videos would be coming soon.

Mar 23, 2021
My first time playing TGO, is the story at least better than the others? Does it at least have it's own identity? Some people really crapped on this game in the reviews.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes