sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I’ll take your word on it haha.

Do you know if TGO will get 2% or 3% updates per release? TON started with 3% updates each release but in the last stretch went to 2% updates per release.
Never mind that counter :LOL: Sure there will be times when version number go up with 3... not necessarily mean MORE content ( logically it would but that would have to mean no to exchange the " counting rates " due to some fuck up ! :KEK: )

asker

Oct 6, 2017
They were always graphical update to the next game but at this game i didn't see that upgrade.

cb863

May 21, 2021
what are you even gonna buy with it ? there's nothing available at the store, you'll just jack your game up
i haven't started the game so i wasn't aware there was no need for it yet, i asked more for future refence when i get time to start it, but thanks now i know not to use it, unfortunately i don't have time to devote my life to going through every thread page looking at peoples comments so wasn't aware how many people had asked

Last edited:

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
Imagine crying about dialogues in a ~20 mins release that's mostly there to establish 8 girls+MC, so sad you can't save every 3 secs in your 4 screen switchings to go back to your house then back to the forest to farm 1 loot then go back again to the dude to get $ to buy the 2 lewd screenshots/pron vid. Such a ripoff game build ...... Oh wait, it's an adventure/RPG game and not a VN, no wonder you can't do everything you want
Wow...that escalated quickly :LOL:... Are you always this angry, or just on the internet?
Crying? saving every 3secs? ripoff game build? VN? aaaalright...
In ToN there are several passages that take easily 15+mins. with no option to save...and it seems that TGO is using the same save system. If you forgot to save during the previous 30 mins. and are now trapped in a long sequence this can of course be annoying. Thats all...and it doesnt hurt to change that. (autosave before such sequences would be a solution e.g.) ToN is a great game either way...and I praised it and NLT more than once. But I apologize if constructive criticism hurt your feelings...have a pleasant day sir :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wow...that escalated quickly :LOL:... Are you always this angry, or just on the internet?
Crying? saving every 3secs? ripoff game build? VN? aaaalright...
In ToN there are several passages that take easily 15+mins. with no option to save...and it seems that TGO is using the same save system. If you forgot to save during the previous 30 mins. and are now trapped in a long sequence this can of course be annoying. Thats all...and it doesnt hurt to change that. (autosave before such sequences would be a solution e.g.) ToN is a great game either way...and I praised it and NLT more than once. But I apologize if constructive criticism hurt your feelings...have a pleasant day sir :)
He didn't do it in both LE and TON, he's not going to do it for TGO. You posting how it hurts you doesn't change anything. Just get good and save every time you get if playing for too long makes you scared.

And the build is less than 30 mins, so your example doesn't hold.

Or try playing anything resembling a RPG pre-snowflake 2010, there's lenghty scenes you can't skip and if you screw up, you gotta re-watch them.

Sitting still for more than 30 secs is now hard for children, guess it also applies to pron games

cb863

May 21, 2021
That's why GOD ( who else right ? :KEK: ) invented the SEARCH function... :LOL: Guess you don't have time to check out a single ( and simple ! ) page for it's functions ?! ;) But let me go out on a limb here... you have time to wreck your game and come back crying here do you ?! ;):KEK:
i asked a quick question while i had a spare minute, now I've finished work I've got more time to look at the thread, i havent been playing these games long so excuse me for asking, and jesus if it bothers you so much just ignore my question. p.s. im aware that mods can break games so if that did happen i'd just delete and re-install so feel free to not respond to any questions i post in the future

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i asked a quick question while i had a spare minute, now I've finished work I've got more time to look at the thread, i havent been playing these games long so excuse me for asking, and jesus if it bothers you so much just ignore my question. p.s. im aware that mods can break games so if that did happen i'd just delete and re-install so feel free to not respond to any questions i post in the future
See it's technically not a mod what we are talking about here but I'm " sure " you already " knew that " ;) At one thing you are completely right I should just drop this whole BS and let you cheaters run amok to your hearts content ! Have fun til your game melts itself down ! :KEK: P.S. to the P.S. your id is not hard to remember so I certainly will do not respond to you in the future... :BootyTime:

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes