May 8, 2017
NLT changed his preferences from milf/mature (comics + early games incl. Lust Epidemic) to teens and young adult characters (ToN + TGO).
Oh now that you point it out they 100% did. I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. I'm less of a fan of milf type characters so I can see why I wouldn't have noticed it as much as those that prefer the milf type characters. LE and VAS def were more milf/mature focused.

Reactions: cold_arctus

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope. Madalyn is gone and MC won't be able to fuck her according to sources from NLT's discord.
Maybe... maybe not ! It's too early to tell... ;) definitely not TGO MC but Henry maybe... but anyways if we are right then the discord sources are very wrong :KEK: You ( MC ) fuck Mads just in disguise :LOL: I would love the " old Madalyn " back as well btw. Not much speaks for these new generation puppets :rolleyes: For me at least...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
So is Lillian and Madalyn same person?

View attachment 1536595 View attachment 1536596

Lillian look much like young Madalyn to me. Same cold blue eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth only younger I say. Madalyn is succubus and can change appearance at will we already know. Or maybe has rejuvenated herself physically by some occult means? I do not think mother and daughter. What kind of "therapy" go on in Wilkes mansion I ask? Am most interested in The Genesis Order because of this.
what lol ? they are not mother & daughter, nor they are the same person in the game.. Lillian's father recently remarried to Madalyn .. didn't you read that ? during Melissa & MC when they interrogated Lillian

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Same base model, but a few of us think that Madalyn took over Lillian's body. Which is a shame because old Madalyn is way hotter.
what lol ? they aren't the same person in the game.. Lillian's father recently remarried to Madalyn .. didn't you read that ? during Melissa & MC when they interrogated Lillian

edit; Lillian also said that, she felt Madalyn had some sort of control of her dad

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Maybe... maybe not ! It's too early to tell... ;) definitely not TGO MC but Henry maybe... but anyways if we are right then the discord sources are very wrong :KEK: You ( MC ) fuck Mads just in disguise :LOL: I would love the " old Madalyn " back as well btw. Not much speaks for these new generation puppets :rolleyes: For me at least...
Madalyn ain't coming back, at least not for this MC, her arc was over in ToN.. it's TGOs girls time to shine

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
what lol ? they aren't the same person in the game.. Lillian's father recently remarried to Madalyn .. didn't you read that ? during Melissa & MC when they interrogated Lillian
I wrote "took over her body"... didn't you read that? :LOL:

That could have happened after Lillian's daddy died.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
People only seem to think female character have one purpose (cartoon fuck doll) and no other. Madalyn not my favourite character because I fantasise about MC fuck her but because she was most powerful character in game with own hidden agenda, occult and magical powers, immunity to serum and NOT another hollow and uninteresting toon fuck doll for MC to insert self into for no good reason: Madalyn was independent character who called the shots herself and drove the supernatural sub-story forward single-handedly I say. So many silly people say "Why people want to fuck old lady" and "I don't see attraction for grey haired woman" and such like as all female character in game was good for was as warm meat for MC to screw. Not so for me because underlying story was, is and always will be the main thing and most fascinating character always the best, whoever happen to be, which is why ToN disappoint me when story went to shit half way through and all left was scene after scene of brainless toon MC penetrating brainless toon females, singly and in group, in every way imaginable (and some not!) which quickly bored the fuck out of me I say if honest. :sleep:

If Madalyn gone I will miss character and can only hope other interesting female character rise to prominence to inject life into supernatural and criminal threads of TGO. Maybe Nellie (who I am convinced is Tasha mother and maybe Duncan lover) or Andrea (who look like bad girl criminal, maybe Tong leader say, when swagger into police station in TGO trailer) or Lillian (whoever and whatever she turn out to be eventually) will be enough to fill vacuum left by Madalyn because non of other TGO toon females look likely to do that! :(

What can say? :unsure:

Maybe my cock play second fiddle to my brain because I have flesh and blood and lovely girlfriend. (y)

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I wrote "took over her body"... didn't you read that? :LOL:

That could have happened after Lillian's daddy died.
I hardly think succubus have those sort of powers, that's why I said that :p
why would Madalyn take over someone else's body, when she could have ruled like a princess after her husband's murder, she could just stay there n ruled, coz what was his was hers

Madalyn could've also controlled Liliian like her dad, possessing her [even if a succubus can, and that's a big IF, imo], there was no reason to go inside her body lol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Madalyn ain't coming back, at least not for this MC, her arc was over in ToN.. it's TGOs girls time to shine
That's what I'm implying also... but with a twist here ( that Lilian is actually Madalyn... fuck knows if the real Lilian is alive and well... ) and since Lilian is in the main cast of TGO you WILL fuck the shit out of her too... although if Lilian is actually Mads then you fuck the shit out of Mads with this MC as well ( well... depicted as Lilian ) :KEK: Madalyns character could also return ( flashbacks - Henrys involvement - etc. ) but I agree never at a direct approach to TGO MC...

There is this arc thing which in my opinion is bullshit from the start ! Maybe it does not seem like it but the WHOLE SAGA revolves around Madalyn ( and her past ) and will move onward... each game has it's own sub-plot now THAT with TON certainly ended... but what's to stop developement to pick it up... even if briefly ( since it already revolves around her )
:D;) Just a theory don't put too much mind to it ! :LOL:

why would Madalyn take over someone else's body, when she could have ruled like a princess after her husband's murder, she could just stay there n ruled, coz what was his was hers
Drawn attention... that's all it takes :D
Not go inside her body... take it's shape like Mom in TON ( :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: )

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
what lol ? they are not mother & daughter, nor they are the same person in the game.. Lillian's father recently remarried to Madalyn .. didn't you read that ? during Melissa & MC when they interrogated Lillian
I saw Lillian interview, yes, but never having seen/met her before how know whether person questioned was real Lillian Wilkes or doppelganger pretending to be her? Do we know who mother of Lillian was? Just because Mr Wilkes was married before doesn't mean former wife was Lillian biological mother or him biological Lillian father either for that matter. (As turned out to be case with Alia in ToN.) This not revealed as far as I know and so Madalyn could quite possibly be Lillian mother, having given birth to her when girl, impregnated by demon as part of unholy plot by Church of Cambion to create vehicle to harbour soul of demon saviour on earth. Perhaps the late Mr Wilkes was an important member of Church of Cambion himself, tasked to raise Madalyn daughter in luxury in her absence on behalf of their Order. Not know. Yet. Alternatively maybe Madalyn impersonate Lillian from time to time, which we know she could do, as a disguise while police seek to apprehend her. Maybe real Lillian is being kept prisoner in Wilkes mansion, waiting to be rescued and fucked by new MC probable, while Madalyn impersonates her above stairs to evade capture and conduct business in city of North Santiva. Would not surprise me. No point in Madalyn marry rich man to exploit fortune as widow if unable to do so because of constabulary. Dozens and dozens and dozens of plausible scenarios possible some of which I entertain because really would love to see Madalyn influence resume in new game, in some form, although her not as LI for William (definitely) or Henry (unlikely) unless part of some evil grand design as yet unknown.

I cannot believe that we have seen last of Madalyn Rose, best character ever created by NLT Media IMHO. (y)

(I waste too much time think and write about this and must get on.)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I saw Lillian interview, yes, but never having seen/met her before how know whether person questioned was real Lillian Wilkes or doppelganger pretending to be her? Do we know who mother of Lillian was? Just because Mr Wilkes was married before doesn't mean former wife was Lillian biological mother or him biological Lillian father either for that matter. (As turned out to be case with Alia in ToN.) This not revealed as far as I know and so Madalyn could quite possibly be Lillian mother, having given birth to her when girl, impregnated by demon as part of unholy plot by Church of Cambion to create vehicle to harbour soul of demon saviour on earth. Perhaps the late Mr Wilkes was an important member of Church of Cambion himself, tasked to raise Madalyn daughter in luxury in her absence on behalf of their Order. Not know. Yet. Alternatively maybe Madalyn impersonate Lillian from time to time, which we know she could do, as a disguise while police seek to apprehend her. Maybe real Lillian is being kept prisoner in Wilkes mansion, waiting to be rescued and fucked by new MC probable, while Madalyn impersonates her above stairs to evade capture and conduct business in city of North Santiva. Would not surprise me. No point in Madalyn marry rich man to exploit fortune as widow if unable to do so because of constabulary. Dozens and dozens and dozens of plausible scenarios possible some of which I entertain because really would love to see Madalyn influence resume in new game, in some form, although her not as LI for William (definitely) or Henry (unlikely) unless part of some evil grand design as yet unknown.

I cannot believe that we have seen last of Madalyn Rose, best character ever created by NLT Media IMHO. (y)

(I waste too much time think and write about this and must get on.)
Of course this is not the last of Madalyn, but the idea that Lillian is Madalyn's daughter it doesn't add up, don't you remember the ending of ToN, where in the end what happened with the ghost and Madalyn ?..
more over practically speaking, what you're suggesting doesn't add up, you're saying that Madalyn is the real mom of Lillian ? it's just not the case, think logically about it.. Do you think Lillian if she was the daughter of Madalyn, she would say plot against Madalyn, which puts Madalyn as prime suspect ? and as far the church goes, the plot of Lillian doesn't hold, as the dames should have dark hair, the kind of hair which Alia & Sofia had, that's why even during the scene in Ton where Henry Madalyn Tasha & Alia were there, Madalyn even mentioned that Parker would've loved this one [she was referring Alia].. I don't know how you missed this one..

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
best character ever created by NLT Media IMHO
To be strict here the character was first seen in The Imaginarium... and here we take a little sidetrip to another thread namely Being a DIK and one of the side bitches Lily coz her character is also there... so before all of you start this " NLTs a god !!! :love: " bullshit ( or you can exchange NLT now with DPC as in Doctor PinkCake ) credit should be given where it's due... ! ;)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
To be strict here the character was first seen in The Imaginarium... and here we take a little sidetrip to another thread namely Being a DIK and one of the side bitches Lily coz her character is also there... so before all of you start this " NLTs a god !!! :love: " bullshit ( or you can exchange NLT now with DPC as in Doctor PinkCake ) credit should be given where it's due... ! ;)
bro, just because the hair assets are are same, doesn't mean the character & traits are also same.. they are daz3d's assets anyone can use them, calling the model a copy just because of an asset similarity is way off, IMO

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
BaD's Lily character is a rip-off of Timestamps' Nika character. Same goes for Quinn who is based on Gaz. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
bro, just because the hair assets are are same, doesn't mean the character & traits are also same.. they are daz3d's assets anyone can use them, calling the model a copy just because of an asset similarity is way off, IMO
Hence the " to be strict " and to be honest... they are like the exact same ( ofc grachics got upgraded since then... ) but true their personas are created by said developers NLT and DPC ! Being strict again here... do you think most of these masterfappers are interested in other things as looks ?!? :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Sure as shit they don't really care about anything else just the raw lewd content involving these puppets ;) Anyhow Lilian is not the daughter of Madalyn ! :love:

BaD's Lily character is a rip-off of Timestamps' Nika character. Same goes for Quinn who is based on Gaz.
I did not play Timestamps ( got it just don't have too much time for the list of games :p ) but The Imaginarium was before Timestamps... yet still it could be very well be true ! I dunno what Gaz should be here but Quinn is a queen bitch which is not that hard to create :ROFLMAO:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did not play Timestamps ( got it just don't have too much time for the list of games :p ) but The Imaginarium was before Timestamps... yet still it could be very well be true ! I dunno what Gaz should be here but Quinn is a queen bitch which is not that hard to create
I don't mean the hair assets. However, it's possible that DPC got inspired by Motkeyz character designs (their look, not how characters behave).

Reactions: sixart

xyfer

Aug 16, 2020
Hey Does anyone know about the incest patch ???? or can anyone enlighten me with the characters of the story and their relation with the MC?
NLT always designs its characters such than an incest arc can fit them, i played a bit of the starting but can't figure out who is who

PS:- I know people here are very Rude but still .............

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey Does anyone know about the incest patch ???? or can anyone enlighten me with the characters of the story and their relation with the MC?
NLT always designs its characters such than an incest arc can fit them, i played a bit of the starting but can't figure out who is who

PS:- I know people here are very Rude but still .............
Not gonna happen as easy as it was in past that's for sure ( I think there is a chance between slim to none that somebody actually takes on this much of a drag... ) The relation ? None ! :LOL: Or let's say friends with the familly... and now knowing how NLT games works he will be " very good friends " with the whole North Santiva bitc... I mean ladies ! :KEK: Whether or not all of them get's impregnated during this adventure remains to be seen... one or two are a given as were before ! Different games different sub-plots !!! They meet at some point(s) but it's not vital to play them to understand TGO...

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and xyfer

xyfer

Aug 16, 2020
The relation ? None !
|

Well actually one time i accidentally asked NLT about incest version of ToN on his discord , well he defensively refused and guided me to the rules and regulation section of the server , but but he also hinted me by saying there always something to imagine !!!

and basically in ToN , janet and kelly were designed as MC's family
so i was just wondering if there's anyone in TGo who can basically fit Mc's Mom or Sis role ???

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes