Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The locked items are not actually locked. You can buy them. But it's going to cost you enormous amount of money. As far as I remember, 1000000$ per item. Yes, I have unlocked and upgraded everything since I had made unlimited money by virtue of save editor. It's kinda fun you know to be fully upgraded and be a rich man at an early stage. Below I am attaching two pictures so that you can see how actually the fully upgraded house looks like...
Can't wait for ToN 2.0 to happen and people get cockblocked out of the game cause they haxed $ too early. It'll be funnier than the 1st time

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't wait for ToN 2.0 to happen and people get cockblocked out of the game cause they haxed $ too early. It'll be funnier than the 1st time
Funny thing is I have way more money than that dude mentioned yet there was no option to upgrade the house... like waaay more :KEK: Like sixty zeroes more... :ROFLMAO:

I don't see anything though that would activate and block the game though... it would be funny watching the thread melt down but I'm afraid we're gonna have to wait for another occasion for that to happen :KEK:

Reactions: Dylan741

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Funny thing is I have way more money than that dude mentioned yet there was no option to upgrade the house... like waaay more :KEK: Like sixty zeroes more... :ROFLMAO:

I don't see anything though that would activate and block the game though... it would be funny watching the thread melt down but I'm afraid we're gonna have to wait for another occasion for that to happen :KEK:
Wild guess is that all those ???? in the shop aren't coded yet, hence why you can't do much even if you haxed infinite $. Bigger question is : how did that dude photoshop all those items into his game ? Maybe he haxed more than $
I did mention before that most people on this thread have 3 or less brain cells, remember?

Proof:
View attachment 1909365

You can't make this shit up.
You constantly keep assuming any1 reads anything before replying. That's a major point you'll have to get over if you wanna be able to sleep at night without thinking the thread is devolving past rocks

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I did mention before that most people on this thread have 3 or less brain cells, remember?

Proof:
View attachment 1909365

You can't make this shit up.
I don't think it's the archives fault... just the dude forgets to update his shitty apps once in a decade :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:
But anyhow... you point was made and it stands regardless ! ;)
Wild guess is that all those ???? in the shop aren't coded yet, hence why you can't do much even if you haxed infinite $. Bigger question is : how did that dude photoshop all those items into his game ? Maybe he haxed more than $
It has to be the same shit as the weather control... someone has it some don't... further questions about this should go directly to NLT and his staff coz I dunno how they fucked it up so good :KEK:

Last edited:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Help with the puzzle game please anybody the blue demon turns to stone and blocks the way how do I counter that so the angel can enter the third room thanks

Mrz_xo

Jul 3, 2022
Help with the puzzle game please anybody the blue demon turns to stone and blocks the way how do I counter that so the angel can enter the third room thanks
you gotta be flash,jk more like you gotta move quickly after you push side the box or shit.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
How does MC get rid of the heavy barrel in the attic in the church where I think is the third gargoil am I correct in the assumption it is there

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He's more than incorrect : he's 6+ builds behind and wrong. That's a fate far worse
Honestly I don't understand what's the big deal with the built-in walkthrough guide... you don't have to wander around you don't have to assume things... hell you don't have to do fuck all other than is written there... :rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Honestly I don't understand what's the big deal with the built-in walkthrough guide... you don't have to wander around you don't have to assume things... hell you don't have to do fuck all other than is written there... :rolleyes:
Takes a special kind of weirdo to not only get lost in a linear game, miss stuff with a build-in walkthrough/hints but also be unable to copy/paste 2 folders together. Truely this place is beyond us and we should just take the loss and re-do 3rd grade, at least we'd be on the same level

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes