44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
43092.UPDATE.ONLY.zip

what was the last version?

I have v.41091
If you understand the NLT release schedule, you will know that there are two releases each month. They are on the 2nd. and the 15th. The version number tells you the month and release number. xx09 1means month 09, and release 1. So the next release would be xx09 2. You answered your own question. Here is a guide to help you understand the version numbering system.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 43 09 2

43 = Percentage completion of the update version.
09 = Month of release. (September)
2 = Second release of the month.

Reactions: bozoplace and zokav

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
hi guys, why my percentege is 42 i downloaded the 43092 version game file and also my extra is 6/6 can someone tell me why? tks!

JPXGames

Jul 8, 2020
Hi everyone!
The Oracle says that there is something the cave that I need to pick up (v.43092), but I can't find it!! I already open the chest with kamasutra page, opne the box at the secret room under the mansion..... someone knows what I'm missing there?

Thanks!!!

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Amen brother, sometimes I have to smoothbrain for 5 minutes until I figure it out.

By all means. Full save of 12021

New Edit: Sorry for ghosting for the past 2-3 months. University work caught up to me. Either way, I went ahead and downloaded version 27053 yesterday and cleared everything besides 1 side quest which doesn't give you any kama sutra pages, so there is no real loss here. Enjoy ^^
Save files updated for version 43092.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyone know what to do in regards to the guy at the strip center who keeps saying he got kicked out of his house?
Light the fire in barrel.
hi guys, why my percentege is 42 i downloaded the 43092 version game file and also my extra is 6/6 can someone tell me why? tks!
In inventory check what you miss. There is progression bar on upper right side.
Hi everyone!
The Oracle says that there is something the cave that I need to pick up (v.43092), but I can't find it!! I already open the chest with kamasutra page, opne the box at the secret room under the mansion..... someone knows what I'm missing there?

Thanks!!!
When you enter caves from church there is box in second room.

Last edited:
Reactions: El Buho

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
What am i supposed to do when i collected the garbage bags at the channel building?
The Man keeps telling me to collect them and the woman only says she doesnt want to be fired

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone else having a problem with game failing to launch tried 4 times and nothing.
No. Just download the FULL game an not just the "update-only" files and you should be good.

The Man keeps telling me to collect them...
What does the Oracle say? There's something you missed in the instructions ;-)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maxin7

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So if you don't download update only and still have problems what now and still can not open previous saves .......
This is now a different issue than reported in your previous post! You said before: "...game failing to launch tried 4 times and nothing", which is totally different from "...still can't open previous saves...".

So -- what exactly is your issue right now? You can't open the game at all, or can you open your game but are unable to load previous save games?

Budman 1959

Apr 4, 2022
This is now a different issue than reported in your previous post! You said before: "...game failing to launch tried 4 times and nothing", which is totally different from "...still can't open previous saves...".

So -- what exactly is your issue right now? You can't open the game at all, or can you open your game but are unable to load previous save games?
See post 11,623

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
See post 11,623
So, you can open the game (which is different from what you posted in post 11,620), the game runs fine, but you can't load your previous save game?

Did you use any external tools to edit your save game? Did you use any mods on your previous game version?

If you could share your save game, we can check if we can load it or if it's broken...

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes