ykarusfilous

May 2, 2020
can anyone please share this image . its showing failed to load error when im trying to go to carol´s farm
img/characters/$Apple.png

please send it
thanks in advance

YellowChamber

Nov 3, 2022
hey guys any updates on the Mac version? im a Mac user and missed 2 updates and now concerned that they wont update it anymore

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hey guys any updates on the Mac version? im a Mac user and missed 2 updates and now concerned that they wont update it anymore
Mac updates are available only on NLT Patreons, anyway if you want to update it from here like I did, you can download the pc version and rename the www folder inside in app.nw, and put in the Resources folder of your game.
Since you missed two updates download the full pc version not the update only, or you will miss files and the game will not work properly.

Reactions: vimmers

ARM_22

Feb 29, 2020
Playing on mac and there is no sound for the entire game except for the cutscenes, anyone else have this issue?

Going into settings, every type of sound setting is set to 100%.

Alves_TR

Feb 17, 2020
Yes - enter 53121 in the search box top-right and I'm sure you'll find it.

Of course, if you can't be bothered ... then neither can I.

Have Fun
I searched but all the topics were updated to the current version... Same for download links.

I think I have a bug in this current version... I need talk to Erica to join the party in Heather Home, but when I going to Wilkes Mansion she is not there. I tried to talk to Lillian but she just says she's busy.

That's why I wanted to go back my game version.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I searched but all the topics were updated to the current version... Same for download links.

I think I have a bug in this current version... I need talk to Erica to join the party in Heather Home, but when I going to Wilkes Mansion she is not there. I tried to talk to Lillian but she just says she's busy.

That's why I wanted to go back my game version.
You do know Erika has another house she lives in ? Just in case

3.70 star(s) 222 Votes